Chapter 90: All Dumbfounded!

Soon, Monka and the others arrived at the mystic realm of the tavern.

“Eh… Why do I feel that the surroundings are strange?”

As soon as he appeared, Monka could not help but frown.

For some reason, he felt that this Tavern’s Mystic Realm… seemed to be a little too quiet!

There was only one spatial entrance to the mystic realm of the tavern in Green Mountain City. In other words, as long as one was teleported to the mystic realm of the tavern from Green Mountain City, they would appear in the southeast area of the mystic realm.

But now…

Monka felt that the southeast region was a little terrifyingly quiet!

“What’s going on?”

Monka frowned, puzzled.

Logically speaking, there should be some Rogues in the periphery of every ruin!

Why couldn’t he see a single Rogue now?

Rogues were some elite monsters that wandered around outside the ruins. Under normal circumstances, within the range of each ruin, there would be Rogues belonging to the ruins. Their goal was to stop challengers who wanted to enter the ruins.

Generally speaking, these Rogues existed in the range of the ruins through the power of the Ruins Guardian. Unless the Ruins Guardian died, Rogues would not disappear!

Of course, there was another possibility, which was that the Ruins Guardian had gathered the Rogues near the ruins. This way, the periphery of the ruins would look a little empty.

However, the current situation was clearly not the second possibility!

Because Monka was now located about ten kilometers away from a ruin, he could easily detect that there was not a single Rogue around!

“The guardian of this ruin… is dead?!”

Monka was a little confused.

That shouldn’t be the case.

The ruins here were at least king-level ruins. More importantly… the guardian of the ruins was protected by the power of the ruins and could be revived infinitely!

Such an existence might be defeated again and again. As for completely obliteration… Other than the Extraordinary, no one else should be able to do it, right?

“Damn it, the guardian of the ruins actually died? Did that kid do it?”

Monka shook his head in disbelief.

To be honest, only Lin Bei had entered this place recently, so this was the only situation that Monka could think of.

Therefore, the disappearance of the Ruins Guardian was definitely related to that kid!

“How did he do it?”

Monka could not understand.

The group quickly arrived outside this ruin. Looking at the intact ruin in front of them, they were stunned again.

“Isn’t this ruin fine? It’s not destroyed!”

Monka was stunned.

The ruins were intact, which meant that there was enough strength to revive the guardian inside. However, the strange thing was that while the ruins were clearly intact, the guardian inside… had already disappeared!

“What do you think?”

Monka looked at the people beside him.

Shadow Assassin Reiner was also dumbfounded and guessed, “Could it be that… the guardian left the ruins at the last minute?”