Chapter 160: Sword Tomb Mystic Realm! Sword Spirit Ruins!

In the ruins of the Sunset Dynasty, Jian Ba was sweating profusely, and his arms were trembling non-stop because he had been exhausted.

“Big Brother, aren’t you too abnormal?”

Jian Ba’s face was filled with disbelief. Looking at Jian Yi, who was breathing steadily and looking calm, he was dumbfounded.

You’re telling me that this is the King-tier?

If this was a king-level creature, what would I be if I was crushed in all aspects?

Jian Ba was a little depressed.

Initially, he thought that now that he had returned to the Extraordinary realm and was powerful, it was impossible for him to not be able to defeat the King-tier Jian Yi. Now, it seemed like… he was thinking too much.

“Hehe, it’s nothing. Although my realm is only at the King Realm, my star power has already recovered to S-rank. Coupled with my previous foundation and the terrifying star power, it’s not too much to defeat you.”

Jian Yi smiled and took a sip of wine. He said casually, “Besides, I’ve long seen through your moves. With pertinent countermeasures, it’s normal for you to not be able to withstand my moves.”

“Of course, if I gave you a chance to stack enough strength, I wouldn’t be your match. I can only say that… brute force alone isn’t enough. You were also a Legend previously, but you ended up in such a miserable state. This is the reason.”

Jian Yi said patiently, “Your problem is very obvious. I hope you can pay more attention in the future and not be seen through at a glance. It’s too disadvantageous for you.”

“Ah? So troublesome. It’s just a fight. Is there a need to use the brain?”

When Jian Ba heard this, he pursed his lips and said, “As long as I’m satisfied, it’s fine. My combat instincts are not weak.”

“Your combat talent is not bad, but when facing an opponent with similarly powerful combat talent, your advantage is not obvious.”

Jian Yi smiled and said, “At this time, experience and strategy are especially important. You were not bad before, but you lost to Lin Bei, who was much weaker than you. Isn’t that enough to explain many problems?”

“Uh… That kid is too sinister. If not for the fact that my strength was limited back then and I couldn’t break through the rules of the ruins, he wouldn’t have been able to win at all!”

Jian Ba thought of how “inhumanely” he had been dragged underground and gritted his teeth.

“Heh, a loss is a loss. How can there be so many excuses?”

Jian Yi shook his head with a smile. “If you weren’t the guardian of the ruins and protected by the rules of the ruins to be reborn infinitely, you would have died long ago. How would you have the chance to stand here and complain?”

“I—”

“Alright, that’s all I have to say. If you don’t want to make the same mistake in the future, learn from Lin Bei. That kid… is very smart.”

Jian Yi said, “If you could learn 30% of his abilities, you might not have lost the battle between us just now.”

“No way? Is that kid so powerful?”

“It’s not about whether he’s powerful or not. The key is… he has more brains than you.”

Jian Yi waved his hand and looked at Jian Ba, who seemed to understand. He said helplessly, “Alright, leave. He’s coming to find you. Remember to learn more. Don’t blame me for not reminding you.”