Chapter 197: Reality Impact!

At this moment, all the players were in a frenzy.

The governments around the world also fell silent.

At this moment, a post by All-knowing Man about the authenticity of divinity items was voted up by everyone.

“Hello, everyone. I’m All-knowing Man. I’m very happy to meet you again!”

“I believe everyone has seen the World Points exchange list pinned at the top of the official forum. I believe everyone is very interested in the divinity items. Next, I’ll bring everyone to briefly analyze this shocking scam about so-called divinity items!”

“First of all, as a game, Second World was released by the alliance of the various countries on Ocean Blue Planet. If this divine item is real, it will definitely affect social security. Therefore, the authorities on Ocean Blue Planet will definitely create such items!”

“Secondly, let’s assume that the Divinity Items are real. Then, such an important thing must have a very important strategic position! Everyone, think about it from another perspective. If you were the leaders of the various countries on Ocean Blue Planet, would you randomly distribute such precious resources to society to create unstable factors? The answer is obviously impossible!”

“Even if someone is really willing to share such a precious item with everyone, they won’t let the entire Ocean Blue Planet do this, right?”

“So, listen to my advice. Everyone, wash up and sleep.”

“These divinity props are just a gimmick created by the officials. After all, this is the first World Mission since the Second World came into being. How can they stimulate everyone’s enthusiasm without something explosive?”

“In my opinion, the officials have already determined that it’s impossible for anyone to obtain enough World Points to exchange for divinity items in this world mission. After all, everyone has seen the branch missions that were exposed previously. The difficulty is ridiculous! Even a big shot like Apollo might not be able to take it.”

“Moreover, even if someone is lucky enough to obtain enough World Points to exchange for a Divinity Item, the officials have already thought of a countermeasure.”

“The legend of the Genetic Strengthening Potion has been spreading wildly online recently. Actually this potion really exists! According to my understanding, its use is to strengthen the human body. Therefore, I dare to guess that the various countries are indeed screening some special talents through the world mission this time.”

“However, the final reward is actually not those fake divinity items, but the Genetic Strengthening Potion!”

“Alright, that’s All-knowing Man’s analysis of the divinity items this time. I wish everyone a happy game! Don’t forget to follow me! Your support is the greatest affirmation for me!”

As soon as All-knowing Man’s post appeared, it immediately caused a huge commotion.

Everyone was enlightened.

So that was what happened!

I knew it. It’s just a game. How can such a ridiculous thing appear? It can actually affect the real world? It’s really unscientific!

However, if they connected it to the “Genetic Strengthening Potion” mentioned in the post, everything made sense.

However, there were also some people who did not agree with All-knowing Man’s analysis.

It was not that everyone did not believe him, but this fellow’s analysis of Azure Plume had made these people lose a large sum of money!

He said that the direct attack strategy was trash, but now? Team Azure Plume had directly entered WWL!