Chapter 145: Rescue Method!

Elena said in a low voice, “If you want to enter the Sword Tomb Mystic Realm, you have to rely on the Ancient Token of the Sword Tomb! According to what I know, there are only 20 Ancient Tokens of the Sword Tomb in all the Bright and Dark Worlds combined!”

“In other words, you have to look for a needle in a haystack in order to find one!”

“The Bright and Dark Worlds are very huge. It’s very difficult to find an Ancient Token of the Sword Tomb! Therefore, my suggestion is for you to think of a way to issue a bounty and get everyone to help you find the Ancient Token of the Sword Tomb. This way, if you’re lucky, you might be able to obtain the Ancient Token of the Sword Tomb in a year or so.”

“Uh… It… might not be as troublesome as you say. May I ask if the Ancient Token of the Sword Tomb you mentioned is… this thing?”

Lin Bei’s expression was strange as he took out an ancient token from the Sword Tomb that he had picked up previously. This thing was used to enter the Sword Tomb Mystic Realm. From Elena’s description, it seemed to be this.

In that case, I completed the first round of this world’s mission so easily?

Damn, this is too unbelievable, right?

As expected, when she saw the dark red token Lin Bei took out, Elena was stunned.

“This… This is an Ancient Token of the Sword Tomb! How… How did you get it?”

“Ahem, I was lucky. I got it from someone else.”

Elena: (((;꒪ꈊ꒪;)))

Was this the Fate Summoner?

Unknowingly, he was someone with great luck!

That made sense. This was a Savior summoned by the Sword God at the cost of all his divine power. If he did not have this ability, it would not make sense.

Elena looked at Lin Bei in a daze.

“Stop looking. There are no flowers on my face.”

Lin Bei shrugged. That was what luck was like. He had no choice.

As for the Fate Summoner, he was just casually listening.

If he really believed that he was some kind of savior, he would really be a fool.

Moreover, the reason why he accepted this world mission was purely for the Sword God’s Secret Treasure.

The title of Sword God was not simple, and the secret treasure he left behind was definitely not bad!

Of course, he would not let go of the benefits!

“By the way, you said that there are a total of 20 ancient tokens in this world, right? Then if I accept this mission, will the others trigger the corresponding mission?”

“That’s right.”

Elena nodded and said, “But don’t worry. As the starter of the mission, you have a right that no one else has. That is, you can enter the mystic realm a week in advance of all the other token holders. If you can complete the mission in a week, even if they can enter the Sword Tomb mystic realm in the future, they won’t obtain any benefits.”

“I see. Not bad. Although a week is short, it’s not bad.”

When Lin Bei heard this, he was a little relieved. “You mean that the Sword Tomb Mystic Realm has been sealed? As long as I don’t enter, no one else can enter?”

“That’s right. From the moment you accepted this mission, this rule has already taken effect. This is also why I said that you will definitely be able to obtain the Ancient Token of the Sword Tomb in a year and a half at most. That’s because as long as someone wants to enter the mystic realm, the rules will definitely make a concession and give a token to you.”