Chapter 195: World Mission Begins! Abyss Descends!

Elena fell into deep thought.

She was a little tempted by Daoist Kunyu’s words.

“If I can buy him a year we might really have a chance!”

Elena’s eyes burned as she looked at Alina.

“Alina, what do you think?”

“I think it’s fine.”

Alina smiled.

This disciple of hers had already shocked her more than once.

She believed that Lin Bei could create a miracle.

“Alright, I’ll retract the holy light powers of other worlds and protect the Heavenly Might Realm alone. This way, we can last longer!”

Elena made a decision and said in a deep voice, “Since the forces of the other worlds are unwilling to help, there’s no need for us to help them resist the erosion of the Abyss. We must protect ourselves!”

“Alright! That’s how it should be! The nine realms of the Bright World are originally existences that are united! Since they’re pretending to be deaf now, let them die happily!”

“Haha! Even if all of us in the Heavenly Might Realm die in battle, we will not submit to anyone!”

“Don’t worry, High Priest. We’ll definitely do our best to increase our combat strength as soon as possible and strive to survive this crisis! I want to see how long the trash from the other eight realms can last!”

“F*ck them! What’s there to be afraid of!”

In the hall, everyone was in high spirits as if they had been injected with chicken blood.

The Heavenly Might Realm was the youngest realm in the Bright World, and it was the least cowardly realm!

So what if the Abyss descended?

If they wanted to fight, they would fight!

“Alright! It’s settled then!”

Elena stood up and waved her hand. She instantly retracted a large amount of holy light power and spread it around the Heavenly Might Realm to purify the power of the Abyss corrosion in the void.

***

At the same time, on a mountain peak that towered into the clouds in the Divine Opening Realm.

Clouds and fog lingered, and snow covered the sky.

On the peak of the mountain, a hall sat.

At this moment, in the hall, a middle-aged man with a golden crown on his head was smiling. He looked at the ten people on standby below and felt extremely relaxed.

“The Ten Knights of the Holy Light have all stepped into the Legendary stage. Even if the Abyss invades, our Divine Opening Realm will not be afraid at all.”

The golden-crowned middle-aged man nodded in satisfaction and continued, “And this is only the strength of our Hall of Light’s Holy Light lineage. If we add the people from the Dark Shadow lineage, the invasion of the Abyss can be repelled with a flick of our fingers.”

As the oldest of the Nine Realms of the Bright World, the Divine Opening Realm had long been unified. Now, in the entire Divine Opening Realm, the Hall of Light and Shadows was dominant.

The Hall of Light and Shadows was divided into two branches: the Holy Light and the Dark Shadow. There was a Holy Emperor in each branch.

At this moment, standing in the hall was the Holy Light Saint Emperor, Qiu Wusheng.