Chapter 180: Limit Surpassing Crystal! Legend of the Nine Extraordinary Swords!

[Lucky draw successful! Congratulations on obtaining the reward “Limit Surpassing Crystal” x2!]

[Lucky draw successful! Congratulations on obtaining the reward “Supreme Bomb” x10!]

[Lucky draw successful! Congratulations on obtaining the reward Godhood Fragment x1!]

Three system notifications sounded in his ears. When Lin Bei heard this, he could not stop smiling.

He had actually drawn a Limit Surpassing Crystal!

With this thing, he could directly use it to exceed the limit of the skills that had already broken through!

As for the Limit Surpassing Skill, it was an extremely powerful skill. It could directly affect skills in the real world through the game!

If the pursuit of suppression level was to deal with powerful game Bosses, the pursuit of transcendent skills was to deal with players!

With the Transcendent skill, he could directly attack players through the game and severely injure their bodies in the real world. This way, he would have a powerful deterrence against all players!

Although he did not want to use the Limit Surpassing Skill, things were unpredictable. If there was really someone who dared to provoke him, he did not mind teaching them a lesson!

“I wonder if Forbidden Spells can exceed the limit.”

Lin Bei was puzzled and opened his skill column.

After all, the introduction of Forbidden Spells had mentioned that there was no way to increase its level. In other words, it could not increase from Lv.1 to Lv.5 like other skills. However, he was not sure if it could break through the limit or exceed the limit.

Lin Bei studied it carefully and finally came to a conclusion.

Forbidden Spells could not be upgraded or broken through, but… it could directly surpass the limit!

“That’s great!”

Lin Bei took a deep breath and looked at the two Forbidden Spells in his skill column. One was the Great Silence Spell, and the other was the Great Resurrection Spell.

Lin Bei thought for a moment and used a Limit Surpassing Crystal on the Great Silence Spell to surpass the limit. This way, he would have a very powerful Transcendent skill. The power of a Forbidden Spell was already terrifying. Coupled with the ability to affect reality after surpassing the limit, it was even more terrifying!

“As for the other Limit Surpassing Crystal, where should I use it?”

Lin Bei looked at his skills and fell into deep thought.

Forget it, he would think about this in the future. Transformation Spell, Earth Escape Spell, Mutated Blood… These skills were all very useful. It was difficult for him to choose now. It was better to wait until the future to temporarily exceed the limit of skills when he needed them.

Lin Bei put away the last Limit Surpassing Crystal and looked at the Supreme Bomb in his inventory.

——

Supreme Bomb Explosion:

Indiscriminate bombardment within a 100-kilometer radius.

Suppression Level: 1.

Attack Power: 20 million (Might Cause Critical Hit).

——

Lin Bei was quite satisfied with a total of ten Supreme Bombs.