Chapter 171: Forbidden Spell-Great Silence Spell!

“Hmm? I got a Forbidden Spell?”

Lin Bei, who was closing his eyes to draw the lottery, suddenly heard a system notification. He opened his eyes and looked at his backpack.

A black scroll lay quietly in the corner. At first glance, one would think that it was a dark-element skill scroll.

——

Forbidden Spell—Great Silence Spell:

An ancient lost Silence Spell.

Learning Limit: Extraordinary Realm, Curse Master and similar professions.

——

“It really is a Forbidden Spell!”

Lin Bei’s eyes lit up. As for the learning restrictions, he did not take them seriously.

This was because his third profession was a Forbidden Spell Master. It was a profession specially created for Forbidden Spells, so he did not need to care about these restrictions at all.

——

Forbidden Spell Power:

Special Talent, the Legendary talent of a Forbidden Spell Master. You can easily master the power of a Forbidden Spell.

Effect: Disregard any restrictions to learn and use any Forbidden Spell skills. The more Forbidden Spells you master, the stronger the power of the Forbidden Spells. Each Forbidden Spell can increase the power of all Forbidden Spells by 10%.

Current number of Forbidden Spells learned: 0.

Note: The Forbidden Spell Power is the exclusive talent of a Forbidden Spell Master. If you want to increase your strength, you can only learn more Forbidden Spells. There are no other ways to improve.

——

This was the only innate ability of a Forbidden Spell Master. Other than that, there was nothing else.

In other words, if he wanted to become stronger, the only way was to keep learning Forbidden Spells.

“I didn’t expect to obtain a Forbidden Spell so quickly. My luck is really too good!”

Lin Bei smiled and took out the black scroll.

[Do you want to learn the Forbidden Spell, Great Silence Spell?]

“Learn!”

[You have successfully mastered the Forbidden Spell—Great Silence Spell!]

Swoosh!

The black scroll turned into a faint light and fused into Lin Bei’s body.

At the same time, a new skill appeared in his skill column.

——

Forbidden Spell—Great Silence Spell:

After activation, the area with a 100-kilometer radius will become a restricted area of Great Silence. Other than yourself, all targets will not be able to use any skills.

Great Silence: Unable to use any skills. If you forcefully use any skills, you will cause a magic explosion, dealing 100% magic explosion damage to yourself.

Suppression Level: Level 2.

Duration: 30 days.

Cooldown: None.

Skill Consumption: All basic attributes -1,000 points.

——

“Is this a Forbidden Spell? This is too abnormal!”