Chapter 151: Blood Spirit Divine Pillar Acknowledges Its Master! I Knew It Wasn'

Elena was stunned when she heard this. She looked at the vortex in Lin Bei’s hand and became excited. “You actually obtained a top-grade Source of Darkness?”

“Yes, is there a problem?”

Lin Bei frowned and asked, “Is this thing useless? Or does it have to be an ordinary quality Source of Darkness to save you?”

“No! It’s useful! And it’s very useful! Top-grade Source of Darkness is a royal item even among the Shadow Demons and Night Demons! With it, not only can you easily undo the restraints on my body, but you can also use it to directly refine this Blood Spirit Divine Pillar!”

Elena’s tone was excited. “This Blood Spirit Divine Pillar was a true divine artifact in the last era! Although it’s no longer as powerful as before because of the loss of strength, it still has Extraordinary power! If you can obtain it, your strength will definitely rise to another level! Also, the life force under the Blood Spirit Divine Pillar can be unsealed now!”

“That life force is what has been stripped from me over the years. If I reabsorb it, I can recover to my peak combat strength in a short period of time!”

Lin Bei was also a little surprised.

Unexpectedly, the top-grade Source of Darkness in Badis’ hand was actually so useful?

It was unbelievable.

“There’s no time to lose. Let’s move quickly. I’ll teach you the method to use the Source of Darkness now!”

Elena said quickly.

“Okay.”

Lin Bei nodded. The warden of the Blood Demon Prison could appear at any time. If he was late, something might happen. It was better to be early.

[You have learned Darkness Control]

——

Darkness Control: Special skill.

After using it, you can control dark energy.

——

This was a special skill. There was no skill level, just like a limit breaking skill.

“You, a Light Priest, actually know Darkness Control?”

“This is nothing. I’ve been trapped here for more than a thousand years. I’ve been infiltrated by the power of the Law of Darkness and the Law of Blood day and night. It can be said to be a blessing in disguise. Now, other than light, I can also use darkness and blood energy.”

Elena smiled helplessly.

“Impressive!”

Lin Bei gave her a thumbs up and used Darkness Control he had just learned to control the Source of Darkness to seep into the chains on Elena’s body.

“So that’s what it is all about!”

With the Darkness Control, Lin Bei quickly understood the operation of the black chains. At this moment, the Source of Darkness was like a key. Under his control, it easily undid the shackles.

“Continue to use the Source of Darkness to infiltrate the Blood Spirit Divine Pillar and control its core! This way, this Blood Spirit Divine Pillar will acknowledge you as its master!”

As the black chains were untied, Elena stood up. Although her face was pale, her eyes were bright. She pointed at the Blood Spirit Divine Pillar under her feet and said, “Although it’s only Extraordinary now, the foundation of the Divine Artifact is still there. As long as you nurture it with materials, sooner or later, it will recover its previous divine light! With the support of the Divine Artifact, your combat strength will be even greater!”