Chapter 31: I'm Here to Freeload the Buffs!

Green Mountain City was a Level 3 main city.

In the Heavenly Might Server, there were a total of 108 main cities like Green Mountain City.

Even so, the area of Green Mountain City was equivalent to the size of a county in the real world.

Generally speaking, a Level 3 main city had about ten novice villages under its jurisdiction. Holy Light Village was one of the ten novice villages under the jurisdiction of Green Mountain City.

Within each main city, there were a total of three great powers. They were the City Lord Manor, the Light Temple, and the Bloodshed Tavern.

The City Lord Manor controlled the entire city’s military strength and shops, while the Light Temple was the hall of the believers. As for the Bloodshed Tavern, mercenary groups that licked blood from the tip of their blades had gathered there. Although their strength was uneven, when gathered together, they definitely could not be underestimated.

As for the Temple Square where Lin Bei was advancing his profession, just from the name, one could tell that it was an area controlled by the Light Temple.

On the square, there were shops all around. In the center was a huge golden statue. It was said to be a statue of the God of Light.

Below the statue were six regional halls. They were regions where the six basic professions advanced. In each region, there were at least three instructors who represented the different directions of advancement for several professions.

The area that Lin Bei was heading to was the Priest Advancement Area. There were a total of three mentors here. Two men and one woman. The woman was young and beautiful. She had fair skin and was wearing a white robe, giving off a warm feeling. The other two men were filled with a murderous aura. One of them was wearing a blood-colored robe and holding a red sword. Killing intent spread between his eyebrows. The other man was wearing golden armor and had long golden hair. He held a shield in one hand and a sword in the other. His smile was gentle, but he gave off a dangerous aura.

Among these three people, the woman was the Healer Class Advancement Instructor. As for the other two, the Judgment Class Advancement Instructor was in the red robe and the War Class Advancement Instructor was in golden armor.

The three of them were originally sitting in the hall and discussing something. When they saw Lin Bei coming over, their eyes lit up and they leaned over.

“Hello, I’m Edward, a War Priest Advancement Instructor. You’re the Descended One mentioned in the Heavenly Dao announcement, right? You’re indeed young and promising. You actually killed a King-tier fanatic alone. A talent like you can only fully utilize your talent by becoming a great War Priest! Choose me. I’ll pick a high-level Advanced Profession suitable for you according to your talent!”

The golden-armored man said with a smile.

“Shut up, Edward.”

At this moment, the red-robed man stepped forward. His gaze was sharp as he sized up Lin Bei and nodded in satisfaction. “Not bad. You’re very talented. Moreover, my intuition tells me that you’re definitely not the kind of mediocre person who’s willing to hide behind the crowd. Therefore… you should join our Hall of Judgment and become an Adjudicator. Kill all rebels! Raise the might of our Holy Temple!”

“Hey, Edward and Cassidy, you two only know how to fight and kill all day. Can’t you be more normal? Little brother, I see that the Holy Light aura on your body is dense. You should have been baptized by the Holy Temple aura, right? In your situation, it’s better for you to advance to a great Holy Light Priest with me, Corinne!”