Chapter 35: Tainted Blood Magic Blade! Can That Man Beat the Top 500?

—-—-

Tainted Blood Magic Blade +5 (Lv.30)

Quality: Obsidian Level

Attributes: Attack Power +5,000 (+2,500), All Basic Attributes +100 (+50), Attack Speed +30% (+15%), Critical Hit Rate +20% (+10%)

—Special Effects—

1. Tainted Blood Poison: Attack has a poison effect. Deals 10% Attack Power (Free to choose Physical/Magic Attack Power) Poison damage to the enemy every second for 10 seconds.

2. Tainted Blood Devour: When attacking a target that has fallen into the Tainted Blood Poison state, every attack has a 10% Lifesteal effect.

3. Attack Range +10

4. Attack Range +10

5. Movement Speed +50%

6. Attack Speed +50%

7. Casting Speed +50%

——

“As expected of Obsidian equipment! Be it its attributes or special effects, it’s better than Diamond equipment!”

Lin Bei looked at the attributes of the Tainted Blood Magic Blade and his eyes lit up. “Moreover, after the weapon was strengthened to Level 5, the basic attributes of the equipment increased by 50%. Just the attack power increase alone is 7,500 points!”

“With other bonuses, when I reach Level 30, my combat strength will definitely increase to another level!”

There was also the special effect of +20 attack range, allowing his ordinary attacks to release Saber Qi and cover an area of 20 meters. It was extremely obvious for the increase in his strength.

Moreover, the Tainted Blood Magic Blade provided a 95% attack speed increase. Originally, he could slash three times a second. Now, he could slash six times a second!

In addition, there was also a high increase in movement speed and spellcasting speed. In short, just the Obsidian weapon could increase his attributes completely!

“Unfortunately, I’m still five levels away. Looks like I have to work harder!”

Lin Bei thought to himself. He took out the Class Advancement Treasure Chest that the system had just rewarded him and opened it.

[Successfully opened the Class Advancement Treasure Chest!]

[Congratulations on obtaining Random Skill Scroll x1!]

[Congratulations on obtaining Random Talent Scroll x1!]

“It’s actually a Random Scroll!”

Lin Bei’s eyes lit up. Random Skill Scroll and Random Talent Scroll. As the name suggested, after using them, one could obtain a random skill and talent.

Of course, this depended on his luck. If he was lucky, he might obtain a Level S talent and high-level skills. If he was unlucky, he might obtain a Level 1 skill book, and it was not related to his profession. As for talent, he might obtain the trashiest Level F talent.

“I have 7 points of luck. It shouldn’t be bad.”

Lin Bei looked at his Luck attribute, but after some consideration, he did not choose to use them. He put the scrolls into his backpack.

Although 7 points of luck did not seem low, in Lin Bei’s opinion, it was not enough!

In his previous life, the number of Random Scrolls was extremely rare and precious.