Chapter 72: Jian Jiu Is Dumbfounded! Great Harvest!

However, Lin Bei did not care if it was a sneak attack. The winner was king, okay?

Take his life while he was down!

Lin Bei seized the opportunity and kept using Discipline Spells, causing smoke to rise from Jian Jiu. He almost vomited blood and died.

“Kid! That’s not what we agreed on! You… you don’t care about morals!”

“Why do you care? If I defeat you, I’ll naturally get the reward! Alright, cut the crap. If you have the time, think about how to escape!”

Lin Bei pursed his lips. The speed of the spell bombardment increased. There were other skills mixed in, trying to maximize his damage output.

“I—”

Jian Jiu blew his beard and glared, but he could only take the beating passively.

He wanted to counterattack, but… the rocks underground in the imperial ruins were too sturdy. He could not break through them in a short period of time!

“You’re making me angry!”

Jian Jiu roared in his heart, but he could only rage helplessly.

He felt aggrieved. Couldn’t everyone keep their promise?

Is it that difficult to let you receive seven of my strikes?

Jian Jiu was also helpless. He would never have dreamed that Lin Bei had encountered Jian Yi before this. Moreover, Jian Yi had used a similar method to let Lin Bei challenge him, but in the end, Jian Yi went back on his word and directly unleashed a big move, almost killing Lin Bei.

Therefore, how could Lin Bei continue to choose to believe him?

Of course, if Jian Jiu knew, he would definitely complain.

Big Brother, I really only have seven strikes!

Jian Yi is Jian Yi, but I’m Jian Jiu!

At this moment, Jian Jiu had all his skills, but he could not use them no matter what!

He was depressed! He was helpless! He was in pain!

He could only be trapped in a crack in the stone like a dummy and be mercilessly bombarded by Lin Bei. In the end, he died!

Energy gathered, and Jian Jiu revived at the altar.

However, before he could stand firm, he felt his ankle being grabbed again.

“Oh no!”

Jian Jiu was shocked and exploded. He activated his immunity skill and tried to block Lin Bei’s sneak attack.

However, Lin Bei was already prepared. He raised his hand and cast a Dispel Spell, causing Jian Jiu to lose his dream again.

“Damn!”

Jian Jiu grabbed the rocks on both sides with both hands and tried to put up a final resistance.

However, Lin Bei used the Earth Escape Technique, and the surrounding rocks retreated quickly like water, making Jian Jiu’s hands unable to exert any strength!

“Kid, are you done?”

Jian Jiu was furious. He rode his sword in the air and controlled the huge sword to slash down heavily.

However, Lin Bei’s Holy Light Shield blocked it. Not only was he not affected at all, but he also kicked the huge sword into a crack in the rock at the side. The rock solidified and completely enveloped the huge sword!

“Damn! This works too?!”

Jian Jiu was all numb.

Damn it, are you a rat?

[1-200] ONLINE GAME: UNLIMITED BUFF TALENT FROM THE BEGINNING  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara