Chapter 141: Cooperation Achieved! Sixth Level!

Twenty to thirty Extraordinary Spirit Essences?

Are you f*cking kidding me?

Even if you roast me on a fire, I won’t be able to take out so much!

It seemed that the negotiation had failed.

Dark Shadow’s heart turned cold. In that case, he could only risk his life!

Thinking of this, Dark Shadow began to accumulate strength in secret, preparing to launch a thunderous attack.

No matter what, he was still at the Extraordinary realm. If he really wanted to fight to the death, he was not to be trifled with!

Click.

At this moment, the ground suddenly split open. A powerful palm stretched out from the ground and grabbed Dark Shadow’s ankle.

“Haha, I got him!”

Jian Ba smiled and crawled out of the ground. He held the thin Dark Shadow in his hand as if he was holding a chick.

Dark Shadow was stunned.

He wanted to break free with all his might, but the other party’s strength was too great! The palm that grabbed him did not move at all!

Not only that, but a powerful aura entered his body through his ankle, dispersing the energy circulating in his body, making him unable to use any strength!

“You idiot, don’t struggle with so little strength! If you tremble again, I’ll punch you if I’m unhappy. Do you believe me?”

Jian Ba shook his hand, making Dark Shadow dizzy.

Damn, why are these people each more perverted than the other?

I’m Extraordinary!

Why am I like a piece of trash in their hands?

I can’t accept this!

“Your name is Dark Shadow, right? I heard that you’re one of the three Divine Envoys of the Order of Tainted Blood? As the saying goes, a wise man submits to circumstances. I’m not the kind of person to kill anyone! Why don’t we make a deal?”

Lin Bei stepped forward and looked at Dark Shadow, whose limbs were upside down. He smiled and said, “I heard that your Order of Tainted Blood has collected a lot of life force, right? What you have to do is think of a way to get this life force for me. Do we have a deal?”

“I—”

“Don’t be in a hurry to answer. Doing this will benefit you.”

Lin Bei looked at the trash equipment on Dark Shadow and tempted him, “Ten pieces of Extraordinary Spirit Essences or five pieces of Pseudo-Extraordinary equipment. As long as you accept the deal, these things are yours!”

As he spoke, Lin Bei raised his hand and waved. Light flickered in his hand, and a pile of equipment appeared.

“This…?!”

Dark Shadow’s eyes widened!

There were so many good things. He had never seen so many in his life!

“You’ve seen these things. The benefits I can give you are not just what I promised. As long as you’re helpful enough, it’s not a dream to obtain a set of true Extraordinary equipment!”

Lin Bei smiled and said, “Think about it carefully. If you agree to cooperate, sign a Spirit Contract and work for me. As for your Evil God, do you think he can give you so many benefits?”

Dark Shadow fell silent.

Indeed, he had already put himself in danger for the sake of two Extraordinary Spirit Essences. In comparison, the benefits offered by the other party were five times more!