Chapter 58: Direct Attack Strategy? How Can We Lose?

Soon, Lin Bei arrived at the training room of the Azure Plume Group under the lead of Green Collar.

“Let me introduce you. This is Inner Peace. At the same time, he’s the CEO of our Azure Plume Corporation.”

Green Collar introduced Lin Bei to everyone.

“Hello, CEO!”

Everyone said in unison.

“Alright, don’t call me CEO. From now on, I’m the captain and coach of our team. Just call me captain or coach.”

Lin Bei waved his hand and went straight to the point. “Tell me about your level and profession, as well as your ranking points. By the way, tell me about your win rate of 1v1 duels.”

“I’ll go first! Lone Desert Smoke, Lv.87, Level A-Oath Paladin, 4,650 ranking points, more than 2,200 1v1 matches, win rate 69.6%.”

“Big shot! It’s me! I’m So Scared. Level 87, Level A-Ghostly Archer, 4,791 ranking points. I’m back in the top 500, ranked No. 496! I’ve fought more than 6,000 solo matches. My win rate is 75.6%!”

“Uninterested, Lv.72, Level A-Hidden Profession Shadow Assassin, 4,820 ranking points, No.469. I’ve fought more than 10,000 solo matches. My win rate is 77.6%!”

“Traceless Sword, Lv.15, basic profession, cough cough… I haven’t fought ranking games yet.”

A shy young man said awkwardly.

“Haha, little brother, don’t be nervous. I’m similar to you! Coach, I’m Lone Traveler. I’m Level 16. I’m a professional warrior. My future development direction is a Shield Bearer.”

A bearded man said. He looked like he was almost 30 years old, but Lin Bei knew that this guy was not even 20 years old.

“Sigh, I really don’t know what’s going on with the team. They actually roped in players just above Level 10 to join the team. I think we should not quit.”

At this moment, a young man with blond hair walked forward and said proudly, “Scum Gray, Level 89, Level A-Flaming Meteor, ranking No.297. I fought 3,000 solo matches and my win rate is 81.2%. I’ve passed the trial training in the third team of Divine Descent previously, but because there were few chances and it was difficult to make a name for myself, I quit.”

The yellow-haired young man looked arrogant.

“Wow, so powerful! He actually passed the third team’s training! I heard that the overall strength of the third team is stronger than those top SWL teams! I didn’t expect our team to have such a big shot! Looks like there’s hope of advancing!”

“That’s right. He’s also in the top 300 on the ranking. He’s definitely a big shot!”

“After all, he’s a big shot who can pass the trial of the third team. He’s awesome!”

Around him, some team members discussed. Their eyes were filled with envy and admiration as they looked at the blond youth.

“Got it. Next.”

Lin Bei nodded and did not say anything.

To him, being able to pass the trial of Divine Descent was not something worth bragging about.

Moreover, he heard from the blondie that he quit on his own, but who knew the details?

Perhaps he was eliminated?

The high ranking points did not mean everything.

Moreover, No.297 was nothing much. Let’s not talk about others. Take that I’m So Afraid for example. As long as Lin Bei trained him well, he could completely rush into the top 300 in a day.