Chapter 189: Black and White Chess Saint!

Soon, Lin Bei arrived at a mysterious area under Hong Yi’s lead.

This was a huge floating ancient castle.

Under the ancient castle, the blood-colored waterfall fell and condensed into a long and winding river of life.

“This place is actually the source of the River of Life in the entire Blood Sword Domain?”

Lin Bei looked at the sky and couldn’t help but fall into a daze.

Compared to the waterfall here, the Blood Sword Waterfall from before was simply a small water faucet.

“This is the source of the Holy River. It’s called the Blood Spirit Waterfall. It’s the source of all lives of the Blood Spirit Clan.”

Hong Yi pointed at the sky and explained, “As for the ancient castle above, it’s built by Master with a great divine power. Inside is another world, the only Forbidden Area in the entire Blood Sword Domain.”

“Everyone, follow me. With me leading you, you can travel unimpeded.”

With that, Hong Yi flew into the air.

Lin Bei and the rest hurriedly followed.

“Monarch, you’re back? Those invaders”

At the entrance of the ancient castle, a guardian asked.

Moreover, her aura was much stronger than before. As expected of a disciple favored by an existence like the master of the forbidden land. Her talent was indeed powerful!

With the protection of such an existence, why would our Blood Spirit Clan not be able to prosper?

“They came with me to the Forbidden Area to meet Master.”

When Hong Yi heard this, she pointed at the few people behind her and said, “Alright, I still have something on. Farewell for now.”

With that, she stepped forward and cast a spell. The door of the ancient castle slowly opened.

Hong Yi went forward and brought Lin Bei and the others in.

Only the stunned Guardian was left.

He was a little confused now.

“What’s going on? Aren’t they invaders? Aren’t they disrespectful to the Holy Land? Why now I don’t understand? Can someone tell me what happened?”

The Guardian stared blankly at the slowly closing door of the ancient castle, puzzled.

Behind the door was another world.

The air was enjoyable and refreshing.

After entering this world, Lin Bei could not help but frown slightly.

For some reason, he felt that this world was inexplicably familiar.

“Strange, why do I find it familiar? It doesn’t make sense.”

Lin Bei was surprised. As his attributes increased, his perception in all aspects was much stronger than before. However, he really did not understand now. He had clearly never been to this place, but why did he feel an inexplicable sense of familiarity?

“Is there a problem?”

At the side, Qiqi saw that Lin Bei was a little distracted and could not help but ask.

“Nothing. I just think it’s a little strange.”

“It’s indeed quite strange. This world feels completely different from the Bright World.”