Chapter 48: Kid, Do You Want to Earn Big Money?

Shopkeeper Jin put away Full of Vigor and leaped over the counter to Lin Bei. He patted the latter’s shoulder and said in surprise, “Kid, I just want to say that you’re really a f*cking talent!”

“How about this? 10,000 Bobo coins is too few!”

Shopkeeper Jin thought for a moment and directly threw Lin Bei a Bobo Coin that flickered with the light of diamond.

He said, “This is a Diamond Bobo Coin. One of them is equivalent to 10,000 Bobo Coins! In addition, I owe you a favor! If you encounter any trouble in the future, you can come to me for help!”

“Although I’m not a powerful figure, I’m good at formations. If you need help in the future, feel free to look for me!”

“Thank you, Shopkeeper Jin!”

“Don’t be so distant! You keep calling me Shopkeeper. It makes me uncomfortable!”

Shopkeeper Jin waved his hand and said bluntly, “My real name is Jin Dadao. You can call me Master Dao or Master Jin.”

“Jin Dadao? Isn’t it Jin Dadou (Golden Soybean)?”

Lin Bei thought to himself.

“Who the hell said my name is Golden Soybean? My name is Jin Dadao!”

However, just as this thought arose in Lin Bei’s heart, Shopkeeper Jin was furious and scolded, “Did that old thing Bobo say that?”

“Uh… How can you know what I’m thinking?”

Lin Bei’s heart turned cold. Damn it, was this a scam?

This game could read players’ thoughts?

“Oh, this. It’s not that mysterious. You have to know that once you reach a certain level, you can still feel malice very clearly.”

Shopkeeper Jin explained, “For example, if you say that I’m a golden soybean in your heart, you’re demeaning me and I can feel it. Therefore, let me remind you not to have any bad thoughts in front of a powerful Extraordinary figure. Otherwise, it’s very easy to be discovered!”

“Ah? Then Bobo…”

Lin Bei’s heart turned cold. He had been scolding that guy behind his back recently. Could he have been sensed?

“Him? He’s a disgrace to the Extraordinary! However, his mechanical skills are indeed powerful. Without those powerful machines, his strength is definitely at the bottom among the Extraordinary!”

Shopkeeper Jin curled his lips in disdain and said, “If it’s him, he might not have reached this realm yet, but it’s hard to say. His machines are powerful, and he might have a way to make up for it! However, the Extraordinary are also humans, not gods. As long as they’re far away, they won’t be able to feel it even if you curse them! However, it’s better to be careful.”

“Thank you for your guidance, Master Jin. I’ve learned something!”

Lin Bei was shocked. At the same time, he made up his mind not to ridicule Bobo if he was not Bobo’s match in the future!

“Yes, it’s just a small matter. Just be careful in the future.”

Shopkeeper Jin smiled and said, “Besides, this might be a good thing.”

“Good thing?”

Lin Bei was stunned for a moment before he suddenly reacted and asked, “You’re saying that if I scold him, he will sense it, but if I praise him, he will also sense it?”

“Yes! That’s right! If he feels your flattery in your heart, he will definitely be secretly happy. After all, a person’s words can’t be taken seriously on the surface. Only the thoughts in his heart are the truest. Do you understand what I mean?”