Chapter 79: Incorporating the Ruins Guardians!

Boom!

A loud bang resounded through the clouds.

The entire ruin shook three times.

Torg’s soul smoked as he was blown up by his gunpowder.

A huge mushroom cloud rose, and the shock wave swept through the entire ruin, uprooting all the plants on the ground.

“Oh my god, as expected of someone who plays with explosives. The power of the gunpowder he produced is shocking!”

Lin Bei exclaimed.

The gunpowder in the game was different from the real world.

The gunpowder here was most likely mixed with Second World alchemy. In terms of power, it was ridiculously powerful!

It was only five boxes of explosives just now, but it had such a huge effect. It was simply shocking.

If it was moved to the real world, a county city would probably be destroyed.

“Impressive.”

Lin Bei clicked his tongue in wonder. If he could recruit Torg and let him specialize in refining gunpowder, even if his level was lower than the other party, as long as he used gunpowder well, he could completely defeat the strong with the weak!

“Uh… Take your time and see what he has to say.”

Thinking of this, Lin Bei immediately instructed, making the eager Puxian and Pudu extremely depressed.

They were excited when they saw Lionel blow Torg up. They also wanted to have a good time. Now that they were suddenly stopped by Lin Bei, it was impossible for them not to feel uncomfortable.

The arrow was already on the bow, but they had to hold it back.

It was uncomfortable.

However, they could only give up.

As for Lin Bei, his thoughts were very simple.

Since the gunpowder was so powerful, he could not waste it casually.

If he kept it in his hands, it would still have a magical use!

“Cough, cough, cough… Brothers, show mercy. Don’t blow up again! If you continue, my soul might be blown up!”

Torg, who had been resurrected, coughed violently. He was clearly in low spirits.

Those black gold boxes contained not ordinary gunpowder, but super gunpowder that he was developing!

Not only was it powerful, but it could also cause damage to the target’s soul. However, the purity of the gunpowder was not high now and had not been completely developed. Otherwise, the five boxes of gunpowder just now would have directly destroyed his soul on the spot!

As for resurrection?

Dream on!

Dead!

“Can your explosives hurt the soul?”

Lin Bei was surprised and asked with interest.

These guardians had been trapped in the ruins for thousands of years and had become technical big shots!

There was no need to mention Pudu and Puxian. The two of them had been trapped for thousands of years and had developed a soul transfer technique. Meanwhile, Torg was also powerful. He had actually developed a super explosive that could harm souls. This thing was simply top-grade!

Even in his previous life, Lin Bei did not know much about items that could injure souls.

These things were strategic resources for the various large guilds!