Chapter 161: The Subsequent Mission of the Sword God's Secret Treasure Begins!

“Haha, our luck is not bad. There’s actually a Sword Spirit Ruins so close to us! That’s great!”

Jian Ba smiled and placed a hand on Lin Bei’s shoulder. “It’s said that there are more than 100,000 Sword Spirit ruins in this Sword Tomb Mystic Realm. If we plunder all of them, we’ll definitely be rich! However, it’s said that you only have six days. There’s still a long way to go.”

“More than a hundred thousand ruins? That many?”

Lin Bei was a little surprised.

“This is only a conservative estimate. After all, this is the place where the Sword God hid his swords when he was young. It’s said that back then, the Sword God challenged all kinds of Sword Dao experts. After defeating them, he would take away their swords and bury them in the Sword Tomb. After many years, the Sword Dao experts he defeated were far more than 100,000!”

Jian Ba said excitedly, “There aren’t many swords that can produce Sword Spirits, but after so many years, the possibility of ancient Sword Spirits is not low. That’s why I said that there might be more than 100,000 Sword Spirit ruins here! However, these are not a problem. The key is that you have to be careful. The strongest Sword Spirit in these Sword Spirit ruins might already have the strength of the Legendary realm! We have to be careful. Big Brother said…”

Jian Ba relayed Jian Yi’s reminder to Lin Bei. As Lin Bei listened, his expression gradually turned solemn.

“Fortunately, I have the protection of the Rule Force for six days. In these six days, no matter how many times I die, I won’t be affected at all! That’s good. I’ll take advantage of this period of time to try my best to figure out the rules in the Sword Tomb Mystic Realm so that I don’t die inside after the protection period passes.”

Lin Bei thought to himself. He looked at the Mystic Iron Giant Sword Ruins not far away and walked over.

“Let’s go in and take a look.”

“Alright!”

Jian Ba followed closely behind.

[You have entered the Mystic Iron Giant Sword Ruins! The challenge has been opened! Please complete the challenge of the ruins as soon as possible! If the challenge fails, you will forever lose the right to challenge the ruins! If the challenge is successful, you can activate the Advancement Challenge and obtain a richer reward!]

[Mystic Iron Giant Sword Ruins Challenge (★☆☆☆☆): In five hours, comprehend the sword intent of the huge sword and condense a huge sword sword aura.]

Not only Lin Bei, but even Qiqi and Jian Ba were the same. The moment they stepped into the Mystic Iron Giant Sword Ruins, they started the challenge mission at the same time.

“One-star challenge? And after succeeding, there’s an advancement challenge? Interesting.”

Lin Bei looked at this challenge mode that was completely different from the ruins of the Bloodshed Tavern, and a strong interest arose in his heart.

[The subsequent mission of the Sword God’s Secret Treasure has begun!]

At this moment, a system notification sounded in Lin Bei’s ear.

“I’ve finally activated the follow-up mission! This is a world mission. I have to see what the mission content is!”

Lin Bei quickly opened the mission list and looked at the “Sword God’s Secret Treasure” mission column.

——

Mission Name: Sword God’s Secret Treasure

Mission Details (Current): Complete 1,000 five-star challenges in the Sword Tomb Mystic Realm.