Chapter 118: A Family of Weaklings?

——

Name: Lin Bei

Professions:
1. Prince Charming of War (Not fully activated)

2. Star Swordsman (Not fully activated)

Constitution: 1,070.5 (330↑)

Physical Strength: 765.5 (220↑)

Magic Strength: 1,661.5 (528↑)

Agility: 1,114 (330↑)

Divinity: 70 (22↑)

Skills:
1. War God Shield (Lv.2),

2. Transformation Technique (Lv.6 Limit Breaking),

3. Shadow Shift (Lv.6 Limit Breaking)

——

“Not bad. Other than Physical Strength, all my attributes have exceeded 1,000 points!”

Lin Bei smiled and was very satisfied.

It was another comprehensive improvement!

Ding dong!

A doorbell rang. Lin Bei frowned slightly.

Someone was coming.

He left the room and pressed the button for the door. A group of three people walked in.

The leader was a long-haired man who looked very young. He carried a long sword on his back and the sword aura on his body was sharp.

Two people followed behind him.

They were Elder Zong and the middle-aged man surnamed Chen that Lin Bei had detected yesterday.

“You are…”

Lin Bei asked curiously.

“Oh, we’re doing censuses. Here’s our ID. Could you please call out the family? We’ll do a registration.”

The middle-aged man quickly said. As he spoke, he took out the documents and forms he had prepared in advance and handed them to Lin Bei.

Lin Bei smiled in his heart, but his expression remained unchanged. He pretended to check the ID and returned to the house.

“Mom, Dad, Little Sister, they’re doing a census. Here’s the form. Fill it in.”

After returning to the room, Lin Bei distributed the forms to his family and signaled them to calm down.

On the other side, the long-haired man in the courtyard took out a pair of glasses and put them on his head. He pressed a button on the frame.

Measuring Combat Strength…

Calculation successful!

Lin Bei, Combat Strength: 5

Lin Yuanshan, Combat Strength: 5

Jiang Xia, Combat Strength: 5

Lin Jing, Combat Strength: 5

“…”

The long-haired youth fell silent.

A family of weaklings?

This wouldn’t do. These rich people didn’t pay attention to their physical training.

He had to say something later to make the higher-ups take it seriously. It was imperative for the entire country to exercise.

Otherwise, what could he hope for with such a physique?