Chapter 26: Ahem, There's One More Thing...

“It’s time. See you in the Holy Light Village.”

Green Collar and Unparalleled Plume went online. After sending a message to Lin Bei, they were the first to arrive near the warehouse.

The two girls were confident in winning the Bet Agreement.

They had raised 1.45 billion Ocean Blue coins within one short day. No matter how powerful that man was, no matter how much he could farm, how many Bronze and Silver equipment could he obtain?

“You guys are on time.”

Soon, Lin Bei’s figure appeared near the warehouse. However, the two girls looked in front of them and frowned slightly.

Who was this?

Why did he look so shifty?

“It’s me.”

Lin Bei was helpless and could only send a private message.

He did not want to complicate matters. Otherwise, with the accumulated anger of the players of the Holy Light Village, they would probably swarm forward the moment they discovered him.

Although he was not afraid, he did not want to be embroiled in trouble.

“Pfft, so it’s you. Why do you look like this?”

“Sigh, I have no choice. I’m hated by everyone now.”

Lin Bei shrugged and said, “Alright, let’s not talk nonsense. Let’s look at our respective gains.”

“Alright, but I have to say this first. Don’t be taken aback!”

Unparalleled Plume smiled meaningfully.

“Not to that extent. At most, I’ll sell myself. What else can I do?”

Lin Bei spoke casually.

“Haha, I’m relieved to see you have such a mentality! Look carefully!”

Unparalleled Plume smiled and announced with Green Collar the balances in the accounts.

[Green Collar, account balance: 750 million Ocean Blue coins.]

[Unparalleled Plume, account balance: 700 million Ocean Blue coins.]

In total, it was 1.45 billion Ocean Blue coins.

Lin Bei looked at the account balances excitedly displayed by the two girls. He was stunned.

Damn, I miscalculated.

He originally thought that these two could gather two to three billion, but in the end… that was all?

To think that he prepared a pile of Gold and Platinum equipment in advance. Now, it seemed like… there’s no need at all!

However, his daze made the two women even more smug.

Haha, are you dumbfounded?

Did they think that we could take out 100 to 200 million at most?

How is that possible!

This concerns Azure Plume’s future!

After a day of hard work, they finally gathered 1.45 billion. It seemed that winning the agreement was not unexpected.

“Ahem, we don’t have any other intent. We just want you to join our Azure Plume Guild. This way, everyone will work together. With your skills and our financial resources, our Azure Plume Guild will definitely be able to go further!”

Unparalleled Plume saw that Lin Bei was still in a daze and thought that he was unwilling to accept this outcome. She quickly explained, “Also, we’ve already discussed the shares in advance. No matter if you win or lose, we’re willing to give you 5 to 20% of the shares. However, how much you can get depends on your gains this time. But don’t worry, we won’t take advantage of you.”