Bonus VI

《 POV Seungkwan 》

Honestly, I was wondering where my boyfriend was when I asked him and he told me that they were preparing a surprise for Chan with Shua and Cheol

Honestly, I was wondering where my boyfriend was when I asked him and he told me that they were preparing a surprise for Chan with Shua and Cheol. I wonder what it is, but I remain silent all the same.

I follow my lover and we both arrive in our room, once we're in, Hansol puts me against the door and locks it, he comes to kiss me fiercely on the lips, and his hands come to press my buttocks, I can't help letting out a little noise of satisfaction and he takes advantage of it to introduce his tongue into my mouth, his pink muscle explores my oral cavity then he stops to go and explore my neck.

I decide to stop him before we go any further, because tonight I really want to be relaxed and peaceful with him.

" What's going on, my number one ? " He ask me

" I don't want us to sleep together tonight. "

" Your wish is my command, my love. "

I see him pull away from me, he takes my hand in his and pulls me onto our bed, we sit looking out of our window still hand in hand. I'm glad he understands me.

His head comes to rest on my shoulder and I feel his warm breath fall against the bare skin of my neck, making me shiver.

" Are you cold ? Or am I giving you an effect ? "

" Both Nonnie, both. "

I feel him smile into my neck, and he places a few little kisses into it

" Do you want to get under the sheets ? You'll be warmer that way."

I nod and that's how both our bodies end up under the covers, my lover's head still in my neck and his arms encircling my waist. Then his hand comes to fetch the blanket and fold it over both our bodies, then his hand comes to release my hands from my torso so that he can come and run his hand under my shirt in order to caress my torso, I shiver again, his cold fingers against my warm skin always has that effect on me.

" I'm going to keep doing this until you join the dream world baby. " He tells me.

" You make me the happiest man on earth."

" I'll always do anything for you my lovely boyfriend. "

I smile softly, then close my eyes to gently enjoy the caresses he's giving me, I feel his kisses on my neck stop, and his hand ceases to caress my torso, I turn my head gently towards him and notice that he's fallen asleep before me, he must really be tired as he normally has more stamina than this.

I place a soft kiss on his forehead and stroke his hair gently, then rest my forehead against his and close my eyes.

" I love you so much Nonnie, I really wish you'd spend your life by my side, don't give up on me. "

" I won't abandon you my love. "

" Oh, you're not asleep ? "

" I'm waiting for you to fall asleep before me, so I know you're asleep. "

I smile softly, I really do have the perfect boyfriend, it's not possible otherwise, after several minutes I stop smiling, my thoughts stop and I end up falling asleep in the arms of the boy who makes me happiest on this earth.