Twenty-seven

《 POV Joshua 》 A few months later.

The truth is we've grown far too fond of our job, we carry on relentlessly and have fun as amazing as it may sound our boss is proud of our work even though we often cause chaos here, at least the customers are happy to see that the working atmosphere is at its best.

We make the people who come here happy, so much so that word of mouth has soared and this bar has become the most famous in town. What's more, we've got the sea in front of us, so everything's bound to be perfect !

Right now, I'm sitting on one of the bar's many stools, chatting with Seungcheol. I'm enjoying my break to the full, unlike Jun, who's running around giving me a headache.

" Good, Junnie, get your ass in a chair right now, you're making my head spin." Says Minghao

" We haven't finished this..." Starts Jun

Jun doesn't even have time to finish his sentence when Minghao des has already dragged him onto his lap, it's not much of a chair but hey, at least he stops moving all over the place.

Just as I was about to start talking to Seungcheol again, hands encircled my waist and I felt a soft kiss on my neck.
A delicious shiver runs down my spine. I turn slowly on my stool to face Jeonghan.

My legs open and I take hold of his waist, pulling him into it.
His cheekbones turn red, he's so cute...
Slowly, my face moves closer to his and my-

" Sorry to disturb your moment of happiness and tranquility but some very important customers are coming in not far from 10 minutes." Says our boss.

" Are they members of Seventeen ?" I ask.

Our boss simply nods his head, Seventeen is the k-pop group that everyone's raving about, really they're girls, boys, men, women, children, grandparents and even animals at their feet it's unbelievable.

At the same time, artistically speaking, they're grandiose, and humanly speaking, they seem very nice too, so it's bound to appeal.

I kindly detach myself from Jeonghan and we all head for the changing rooms to change into more sensible outfits. We set up the table, glasses and cards.
We also set up the spotlights, and turn them on in random mode, meaning the lights will change.

Jihoon climbs onto his stage and starts to manage his turntables. Soonyoung is right in front of him and he's already starting to waddle, no doubt to warm up. I can see Jihoon licking his lips a few times, his eyes ablaze with desire. If we didn't have a mission tonight, I think he would have taken him right there in front of us. We'd have been treated to live porn for sure.

But right now's not the time because our customers have arrived. Fucking shit, they exude an aura of dominance that's almost scary.

" You can make yourselves at home, the bar is reserved just for you tonight. " Says our boss

I see Mingyu and Wonwoo exchange a furtive glance, eh ? I beg your pardon ?

" Don't even think about it, you two." Says a boy, no doubt a staff member

" We're alone, and there are rooms aren't there ? " Says Mingyu

His gaze pierces me, I nod gently and point to the stairs leading to the rooms.

" I have a feeling we're going to have a lot of fun tonight. " Says Wonwoo

His voice is full of innuendo, so this evening promises to be a lot of fun.