Bonus VI

《 POV Seungcheol 》

-> A few moments earlier

It's now been over six years since Chan and I have been together and also three years since we were officially married, I know he must have forgotten our wedding anniversary so personally I'm preparing our room so that he realizes today is a special day.

He, on the other hand, is currently in the main room of the house, I know he warned me that Jeonghan and Seungkwan wanted to talk to him so for my part I got Joshua and Hansol to help me prepare the room.

Hansol sits on the desk chair and starts making paper origami, Joshua starts making the bed, and I blow into balloons of different colors, once I have three different colors I make a balloon bouquet and tie them with gold string, we continue our tasks until late then finally we manage to finish our actions.

At the end of these we go down to the main room, Joshua, Hansol and I look at our respective little friends with a lot of tenderness and love for them. For the moment, they haven't noticed us; they're too busy bickering to see us. Just as I'm about to step forward, Joshua holds me by the arm, I can feel him stressing and hesitating, my gaze locked in his.

" What is it Shua ? " I ask

" Hyung do you think this is the right time ? "

I smile softly and stroke his hair, nodding my head gently. Of course, it's his decision, but he's been bugging me about it for weeks and weeks, so it's time he put his fear aside. His boyfriend's bound to agree, so there's no need to panic.

" Oh hyung ? Why are you standing on the stairs ? " asks my Channie.

" We were supposed to come get you but you were so deep in your discussion that we didn't dare bother you." Say Hansol

" I'm on my way. " Respond Seungkwan

( The bonus for what's going on between them it's the bonus number five ~ )

The two leaves and I call my Channie too. Then my husband quickly abandons his friend to come and join me, once he's at my height he stands on tiptoe and places a gentle kiss on my lips, then he steps back and stretches out his arms towards me, I immediately get the message so I put my hands on his hips and carry him in my arms, he clings to me like a koala, smiling and wishing the others a good evening.

Personally, I turn so as to be able to go back up to our bedroom, once I've made the journey I gently open the door with my foot, then rest my husband on the floor, I gently close the door behind him and he realizes.

He realizes that the place is decorated in the colors of his preferences, he discovers the bed, covered in stuffed toys and sweets, he discovers the little origami hearts and he also discovers the balloon bouquets accompanied by photos of the two of us, smiling.

He turns to me, eyes shining, and comes to dive into my arms.

" Coupsie-hyung I'm sorry I completely forgot about our anniversary. "

A little pout comes over his lips, he's so cute. To reassure him, my hand gently caresses his ebony hair, and I place a tender kiss in it before saying.

" It's all right, Sweetie."

" I don't even have a present."

" You don't need to give me anything except your smile Sweetie."

" I'd give anything to keep you by my side forever hyung."

" A world without you, it's really unbearable Channie, be sure, you're someone of the utmost importance to me, you're first in my heart and soul."

He pulls away from me to place his lips on mine, this kiss as if to confirm how we feel about each other. We love each other until life decides otherwise.

 We love each other until life decides otherwise