Bonus I

2K !! Thanks so much I love you all <3

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

《 PDV Gwang-hyun 》

I'm in the bathroom, taking a leisurely bath to relax my joints, my whole body relaxing, just as I'm about to grab something to wash my body with, the door opens on Heechan

His body completely undressed, I look at him with love and tenderness and invite him to come in. He closes the door behind him and approaches me with a beautiful smile. Once he's beside me, his gaze stops on my body, which is covered with his hickeys, and he smiles, no doubt proud of his actions.

Then he joins me in the bath, his body between my thighs and his head on my shoulder. At this sight, I can't help but caress his soft, fine skin with my fingertips, my mouth quickly replacing my hands, which then calmly join his thighs.

Heechan sighs at ease, these sounds are obscene but he doesn't seem to be aware of it or he's doing it on purpose, knowing him the second option seems to suit him better so I continue my kisses and caresses. Then, after several minutes, he finally stops me because my hands were going way too high around his crotch.

" Hyunnie I don't want to do anything tonight, I just want to relax."

" I'll just give you some caresses okay ? That's all. I promise. "

My younger nods gently, it's true we're not used to doing nothing because usually when it's just the two of us we have sex together, nevertheless if he doesn't want to do it I'm not going to force him there's not much point in carrying this out.

So I simply go back to peppering his shoulders and back with little kisses and my hands come to find his belly instead of his thighs. I feel Heechan whole body relax against me.

" Says Hyunnie since all this time we still haven't defined our relationship. "

Obviously this thought would cross his mind and that's normal, after saying I think about it a lot too it's true that we behave more like sex-friends than boyfriends, nevertheless being his boyfriend is a proposal that turns in my mind, bringing his nothing but well-being is clearly my main goal.

" What do you think ? " I ask gently.

" I don't know for all these years I've been thinking and for me we're just sex-friends. Nevertheless for no apparent reason this status breaks my heart. "

" Would if I offered you to officially be my boyfriend, heal your heart ? "

Heechan gently takes my hand and places it on his heart, I can feel it beating fast, my own vital organ quickening at the sight of it, we're definitely in love with each other there's no point in denying it.

" I think my heart is answering for me. Sharing your life like this is clearly the best possible choice. I definitely want to be your boyfriend."

" Let's stay together for a long time. Until we die, if possible. "

' It took a long time for us to realize that we have feelings for each other. "

" Better late than never. "

Heechan laughs softly and nods, I can't help but smile at the sound of his gentle laughter, this evening really is ending well, I couldn't wish for anything better.

My second favorite ship in DKB ~