Thirty

《 POV Joshua 》

I sighed and without even realizing it tears began to flow down my cheeks, Jeonghan came to take me in his arms, too helpless to do anything I let him without doing anything in return. It's not like me to cry like that, but I think they're the tears I've always held back, I'd never cried for him, I'd promised myself I'd be stronger than that, but never mind...

After several minutes of cuddling we finally untie each other and I wipe away my tears, then we get out of bed together hand in hand, and head back down to the main part of the bar.

When we get downstairs everyone's already there, Seungcheol's gaze pierces me, what ? What have I done now ?

" At least Mingyu we're not the only ones who've had a great evening. " says Wonwoo, taking a sip of his drink.

I blink a few times, am I dreaming or were we some kind of weird bet ?

" We're glad to see your evening went well ! " Jun says

" We'll be back I think..." Says a women, a staff member

Following this sentence, DK runs one of his hands through his lover's hair, it's cute, Jeonghan and I approach everyone again, gently letting go of Jeonghan's hand in order to go to Seungcheol who has been staring at me strangely all along.

" What's the matter, old man ? " I say in a joking tone.

" You've been crying, haven't you ? " he asks.

" How do you know that ? "

" I've known you all along. These are the tears you've always held back for Jungmin aren't they ? "

" Were you eavesdropping or something ? "

" You don't remember but you told me one day. 《 The day I tell this story to the person I love, my tears will flow naturally. 》 "

" Do you remember that ? "

" I remember all the things you tell me Shua..."

Without hesitation, I dive into his arms, and he holds me close, too. He's much more than a friend, much more than a best friend, he's like a father to me.

Jun chokes on his drink, I turn my head towards him, and his cheekbones are red, Minghao pats him on the back to get the point across, what did I miss?

" Did you do it too ? " he asks.

" We did what ? " I ask in turn

" The 69."

I cough slightly and detach myself from Seungcheol's arms, my head automatically turning to Wonwoo and Mingyu, they simply shrug, laughing. Ah well, super nice.

" We didn't say anything, the shower wasn't big enough for us to do that." Says Mingyu

" Ah because you did it in the shower too ? " I ask.

" It's more convenient, we don't need to clean anything since the water does it for us. " Says Wonwoo

They're so comfortable, it's impossible, but then ? Ah, it's all right, I know it's got to be DK and his girlfriend. They've already proposed a threesome to Changmin, so this position shouldn't bother them.

" It's really quite a discussion first thing in the morning." Says Seungcheol

" Didn't you do something with Chan ? " Asks DK

" We're like an old couple we fall asleep quickly so we don't have time."

" That's too bad because it's-" Mingyu begins.

A slamming door stops him in his tracks, we all turn towards the noise and it's our boss barging in.

" I have to offer you this place. Says our boss.

" Where are you going ? " Asks our leader

" I already told you about it Seungcheol. "

" Are you retiring today ? "

" Indeed, I'm offering you this place anyway I wouldn't do anything with it, so you're free to do what you like with it. "

My eyes open wide, then my head turns to Seungcheol, who nods, we've definitely understood each other, this place is going to become our place, where we can compose, dance, sing, rap to our heart's content. Our dream can finally begin.