Fifteen

Firt at all, thanks for the 500 and the 600 views ~

-----------------------------------------------------

《 No one POV 》

The youngsters arrived very quickly in front of Jeonghan's house and as expected there's no one there, well there's not Jeonghan's parents nevertheless there are still guards. The black-haired man had forgotten this detail.

So the plan is simple: they're going to communicate via their cell phones in dark mode, so as to be as inconspicuous as possible, and that's how everyone separates - Jun, Jeonghan and Chan stick together.

This is how they move towards the back door of the building. Yes, it's a house, but the way it's built, it looks like a building, a palace, which once again shows the wealth of the Yoon family.
Without really knowing why, after a while, Jeonghan finds himself alone, having lost his two team-mates, so his panic rises sharply.

Luckily for him Shua finds him, takes him by the arm and leads him between two walls, his hand finds the taller boy's mouth and he pretends to be quiet, discreetly the elder tilts his head to see if the field is clear and he spots Cheol who signals that they can go.

" Joshua, it's okay. The way is totally clear. "

The copperhead nods, and takes Jeonghan's hand in his, to lead him towards that famous back door, the black-haired man can no longer align his thoughts. Joshua ? So that's his name ? Shua's just an alibi. It makes sense.

" Jeonghan we need the code now please." Says Joshua

" Sorry, I was over the moon." Says the black-haired man

" Now's not the time. Your brain can crash once we're safe. Where are Chan and Jun exactly ? "

" I lost them I don't know where."

" Cheol, go see where they are take care of the one you kidnapped for a bit. "

For only reply said Cheol, grunts in displeasure and finally sets off in search of his cadets.
Jeonghan punches in the code on the door and it opens before the two of them can enter.

Joshua receives a message from Hao indicating that there are alarms and a code to deactivate them. Jeonghan thinks for a moment, then finally figures out what the date is. Jeonghan and Joshua find the box and the taller one types in the code. Logically, it's the only important date in his parents' eyes.

Once all the alarms had been deactivated, the boys moved on to the lockers filled with caches, determined to steal only cash. After two whole lockers have been emptied, Cheol is finally back with Chan and Jun, Hansol and Seungkwan are there too, all the boys start emptying lockers and they figure that after two lockers each they've had enough, so they emerge from the "safe" and close the door, Joshua grabs Jeonghan's hand in his again and the boys all start running towards their Van. A good mission done.