Thirty-two

《 Epilogue, No one POV 》 A few years later.

The group called Seventeen is now world-famous, and yes after several months the boys decided to join DK, Mingyu and Wonwoo in their group because they proposed to them and the boys obviously accepted.

They've been voted the most synchronized group of all, and have an excellent discography, which is why they've won so many awards.

Today, to celebrate their twentieth award, they meet up in their bar, accompanied by the members of DKB of course. Remember Changmin was a member of Seventeen's staff, but his boyfriend asked him to join his group, so he left his staff job and from then on the two groups never let go of each other.

Mingyu as his boyfriend on his lap, Changmin has his head resting on his boyfriend shoulder, DK's girlfriend is between his legs.

Minghao, of course, has Jun on his lap, and takes care to hold him securely in his arms. Seungkwan and Hansol are sitting on the floor, hand in hand, Seungcheol and Chan are standing quietly on the bar counter, Seungcheol have his arm's around Chan waist and his head rest on his lover's shoulder.

Soonyoung keeps staring at his boyfriend, who does nothing to calm his younger raging hormones.
Then Jeonghan simply gives Joshua a hug, and the two boys stand and cuddle.

" Honestly, I didn't think our group would get this far. It's amazing. I hope your group can have this popularity one day. " Seungcheol is both proud of his members and sad for the DongChan ( Ship name between Dongil and Changmin ) group."

" And if someone had told me you would become so popular, frankly I would never have believed it. But you deserve it. And we're happy with the number of fans we've got, we've got what we deserve, that's all. " says Dongil, proud of his friends and his band.

" I think it's so nice that we're still friends. " Says Changmin

" There was no reason why we shouldn't, Changmin. " Replies Wonwoo.

" We've come a long way, though. " Says Joshua

" You know I've never set foot in a library since that. " Says Jihoon.

The gang start laughing as they think about the past, it's good that they can laugh about it now. It's all in the past, and now they're all shining in their present. Suddenly Mingyu begins to yawn.

" Even though we're going to bed, it's been a hard day ! " says the young boy.

" You haven't done a thing." Said Seungcheol

" Oh, if you only knew..."

Then Mingyu's gaze falls on his boyfriend, who smiles and shakes his head. Everyone understands the implication and so decides to go to bed, or rather to a bedroom.

They're clearly happy to see each other often, they're happy to see that their music pleases, they're happy to see that fans have supported their couple, they're also happy to see that they're loved, supported and backed up.

They love their fans, just as their fans love them.
they'll love us to the end, just as the fans have loved them, love them and will love them until the strong thread that connects them breaks, but we all know that this thread is impossible to break.

~ End ~

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3

Yeah this is the end but a lot of bonus are coming too ~