Twenty-nine

《 POV Joshua 》

As Jeonghan now lies beneath me, I can see his cheeks redden slightly, I giggle softly and come to stroke my eldest's hair before delicately placing my lips on his, then I move my kisses down, placing little kisses, down his neck, on his collarbone, on his adam's apple, then all over his magnificent body. I hear Jeonghan sigh at ease and his hands explore my hair.

Personally, I come up to his waistband, raise my head gently to my lover's and with a simple glance ask if I can do it, my elder simply nods and I smiles softly at my lover's shy, adorable side.

Slowly, I undo my eldest's belt and take off mine too, then remove the rest of our clothes, which were becoming far too cumbersome for what was to come anyway.

I slowly run my fingers over my eldest's body and down to my lover's crotch, I delicately grazing its base and he arch his pelvis with longing and pleasure. A first moan, louder than the others, comes from his mouth, inviting me to take the next step.

I go and get what I need, I've already seen some useful stuff for this kind of situation in the dresser drawer so I go and get it all, then I come back on top of my lover and ask him to suck my fingers. Jeonghan does so and once this is ready, I get my fingers back.

Then I stand up, Jeonghan seems to get the message and puts his torso against the mattress, I slowly slide my fingers down my lover's back until I reach his ass. I warn my lover and insert a first finger, Jeonghan grunts in pain but this cry of pain quickly turns into a cry of pleasure.

When I realize that it's doing my lover good, I insert a second finger and start making scissor-like movements. Jeonghan screams and a tear rolls down his cheek.

" I'm sorry Hannie, but I need to get you ready. "

" It hurts so much."

" You'll hurt even more afterwards but your pain will turn to pleasure believe me."

Jeonghan nods then lets my action continue, until he feels ready.

My lover turns his head slightly towards me and he simply nods, I get the message, I withdraw my fingers and my eldest grunts at this action.

I laugh softly and put the protection around my crotch before gently inserting myself into Jeonghan, he squeals in pain, more tears run down his cheeks and then after adapting himself he signals to me that I can move, so I start to move slowly.

Soon I hear my lover's cries of pain turn into cries of pleasure. In other words, he's moaning in time with me.

" Ah ~ damn it, Shuji...I'm gonna ah ~"

" Me too, Hannie, ah ~"

So we come at the same time, and I gently pull away from Jeonghan to go throw the condom in the trash. I think Jeonghan's in a bit of pain even though he's managed to get on the right side of the bed, I hear him grunting, I feel sorry for him and at the same time no.

Personally, I come over to clean the bed and once that's done, I immediately go and lie down next to Jeonghan, who comes and snuggles up to me. After several cute and adorable words, we decide to join the arms of Morpheus.

> The next morning

I wake up slowly, my eyelids heavy, but it's one of the best awakenings of my life, having Jeonghan by my side like this, I don't know what more to ask, I tenderly stroke his hair and his little eyes open to me, he smiles.

" I'm hurt a little. " he says.

" I'm sorry, did I come on too strong ? " I ask.

" No it's just...hum..."

He seems to hesitate, he's so cute, he takes the blanket and hides under it. Personally, I take the blanket and pull it down to see his sweet face again, which is red.

" That was my first time..."

" It was mine too."

" Liar."

" No it was my first time. I assure you. "

" I never thought I'd be your first."

" What image do you have of me ? "

" The right one in my opinion, I still can't believe I fell in love with a psychopath. "

" The right one ? Do you really see me as a playboy ? I'm not even really ! "

" Just kidding Joshua. Are you sure you're not a psychopath ? "

Slowly I see Jeonghan's gaze settle on my knife. Maybe it's time I explained to him why I always carry this object with me.
Yes, it's not just to defend myself in case of need, there's a real reason behind it.

I bend over my boyfriend's body and reach for my precious object.

" I'll tell you why it's so precious to me. " I say, and begin my tale.

> Flashback

I was about eleven when it happened, I was coming home from school as usual with one of my friends, then unlike usual we didn't come home immediately, we went to an arcade.

We beat some elders of our own and it was really fun, but once out of the arcade, our elders intercepted us and we arrived in a rather strange and desolate place.

Panic was growing inside us but we said nothing, then arms grabbed us and we struggled but the grip was too strong so we couldn't do anything.

One of our elders smashed a beer bottle on the ground, came to my side and lifted my uniform to draw a line across my body. The other elder was having fun moving a knife across my friend's body, and after several minutes we stayed like that.

Then, after a few moments, police sirens sounded, and in a panic, the eldest, who had been playing with his knife on my friend, decided to plunge his weapon into my friend's body.
Then they all ran away.

I found myself on the ground with my friend's body in my arms, and the fire department arrived too, but it was too late, far too late: the weapon had hit an artery and there was nothing we could do.

The only thing I have left to remember this tragic evening is this knife... I promised myself I'd keep it, because it's the only thing I have left of this event, as strange as it may seem personally, so I can always remember this story.

< End of Flash-back