Bonus V

《 POV Jihoon 》

Soonyoung and I are settled on the bed in our room, our gazes never leaving the black screen of our switched-off TV, the atmosphere is somewhat strange but I wouldn't be able to describe why it's not so unpleasant

Even if we don't talk together, the silence is appreciable, even if we don't calculate each other, the ignorance is pleasant.

Honestly, it's easy for this to sound strange, but this is how we've always worked, our relationship has essentially developed on our emotions, not our words.

From the moment we were locked up together, we knew we'd have to rely on each other. At first, I would have thought it would have been ephemeral due to the environment we were in, but in the end, our hearts got the better of us.

We don't communicate much other than through gestures, hugs and tenderness.
It's often said that actions speak louder than words, because words can lie, but body language never does.

As my thoughts wander further and further towards my meeting with my boyfriend, I feel him gently grab my hand, and his head comes to rest on my shoulder, instinctively my senses awaken.

I place a tender kiss in my boyfriend's hair and intertwine my fingers with his.
With his free hand, I see him make half a heart, which in our language means " I care about you. " I can't see it, but I can feel it, I can feel his smile, so I smile too.

I think for a moment and let him do the heart on his own, teasing him gently. I put my eyes on his sweet face and see a slight pout on his lips, this makes me giggle, I decide to stop torturing him and finish the heart with my hand to show him that I care about him too.

After several seconds of standing like this, Soonyoung removes the part of the heart and straightens his head, curious about his next move my head turns to his, and our two gazes catch in each other's eyes. I see him smile softly.

I follow his smile and my hand, which formed the other half of the heart, joins his cheek, as if attracted to each other, our eyes close softly and our lips meet in a tender, gentle kiss.

The kiss lasts no less than five seconds, not very long but enough for our shared happiness.

Following this gentle contact, our lips parted, our eyes opened and our foreheads came to meet. Out of a desire to have him even closer to me, my free hand joined her hip to bring his body closer to mine.

Our smiles radiate out into space, and nothing and no-one can break this moment, for it's the best of all.

Without words, just with the gentleness of our gestures, we both contribute to each other's happiness, and I can assure you that our happiness is far from ephemeral. In a shared silence, we have promised to be one, we must necessarily walk the same path and promise to love each other to the end.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3