Bonus II

《 PDV Changmin 》

I dragged my youngest to our room, finally this space has really become like a second home when our PD nim leave us free quarter, we're here to support our friends and spend some good times

Dongil and I stand quietly at our window, watching the city lights gradually fade away, now only the stars and the moon illuminate our faces and the room

Personally I turn delicately to my youngest then my left hand comes gently to play with his locks of hair, I see him smile, instinctively I start to smile too then he turns to me.

My hand leaves his hair and goes to his shoulder, his hands come to the hollow of my hips, we smile at each other and then our lips come together in a tender, gentle kiss.

After this, we both stepped back from each other, then moved away from each other to leave the window and get into bed.
Once in bed, my head joined his chest, while he put his hands around my body.

" Changmin-ah." He begins, Yes, even though I'm older than him, he's never said hyung to me, from the moment we met, then the beginning of our relationship until now. He's never said hyung to me, but it's never bothered me.

" Hm ? What's going on D1 ? " D1 is the nickname I found for him, D for Dongil and 1 because is my one and only.

" Honestly, I couldn't have wished for anything better. It's so perfect, our life are perfect"

" It sure is hard to be happier than I am right now."

" Still, we've come a long way. "

" Yes, this is a fact."

" You at least had the merit of being a good dancer, even if you weren't at all interested in it in the first place. "

" I practiced a lot with Seventeen to some of our sunbaenim's music. "

" Our elders clearly opened the door for us on a global scale, we owe them a lot for that nonetheless. "

" That's true, but I also think we should be proud of ourselves and the path we've taken, which we've raised on our own. "

" We were supported by the other groups all the same. "

" Although we're not popular, we have a lot of love and support it's a magical feeling to see the eyes of our fans shining with admiration for us and the compliments of our elders riding us to the top. It's perfect."

" I'm not at all disappointed with the path we've taken, we're two leaders really proud of our members and I hope they're proud to have us as leaders too."

" I think they are, remember their little love video for us. "

" It was so serious at the beginning and then at the end it went totally freestyle."

" Our band is like that after all, it's impossible for us to stay serious for long. "

" Honestly, if we were too serious all the time, it would be heavy, burdensome and unbearable, so it's better if we're rarely serious when we're doing videos, live shows and so on. It's more relaxing and enjoyable that way."

I nod gently, then place a kiss in my youngest's hair before laying my head back on the pillow. I settle myself better so as to get a good night's sleep. After a good chat, exchanging a few soft words and a few caresses, both our bodies finally relaxed completely, our eyes gently closed. We fell asleep to EXO - Miracle in december, at least that's the last music my ears heard before I stopped listening to the surrounding sounds.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3