Eighteen

Ahh thanks so much for the 700 and 800 views it's incredible ~
Love you all ♥︎

Ahh thanks so much for the 700 and 800 views it's incredible ~Love you all ♥︎

-----------------------------------------------------

《 No one POV 》

Here we are in the evening, all day the boys have been practicing shooting, you never know their weapons will probably come in handy. The "new boys" are really scared, desperately clinging to their elders, while the older ones wait patiently for their friend to return.

" Can anyone tell me what your friend got himself into ? " Ask Chan

" Human trafficking. He was coming out of the public library like every day and was probably put to sleep to be dragged into this shit." Joshua replies, his gaze dark.

" Why they want money in exchange for your buddy."

" The principle of human trafficking is to exploit young people to get money, but since Jihoon wouldn't let it happen and was begging for our names, well, the people doing this decided to give him a chance to leave." Says Seungcheol

" But for that we have to pay. I didn't think he was worth that much though." Says Joshua

" Hey, we're talking about our best friend here ! "

Joshua laughs softly, then smiles, except that his smile quickly disappears when they see people coming in with their friend.

As for Jeonghan, he doesn't move; his gaze is fixed on the man and woman who have just entered the room, and he can't believe his eyes. His whole body starts to shake...

Joshua can feel it, so he puts an arm around his elder's body to support him and prevent him from falling.

" Our friend, your money. " says Hansol

Following this sentence, the young man pulls out the large silver briefcase, and throws it at the man and woman. They giggle as they kick the briefcase, then the man pulls out his gun. Minghao, having seen this happen, asks his friends to hide and be discreet. All the boys also take out their weapons.

" What's this shit ? " Joshua says

" I think we've been had there." Said Seungcheol

" No shit Sherlock. "

Joshua's patience is wearing thin, his hands are shaking with anger, so much so that the knife in his hand is also shaking. Jeonghan, on the other hand, has come to his senses, so he puts his hand on Joshua's to calm him down, and it works.

" So that's why you hate my parents, I understand better now..." Says the black-haired man

" I wish you'd found out differently..."

" I can't believe they earn their wealth by exploiting young people."

" I'm sorry you're seeing the real side of your parents like this Jeonghan. "

Joshua's tone is so full of sincerity that it brings Jeonghan to tears, the younger boy sighs and finally raises his head slowly, Jeonghan's father sees this and asks for one thing; an exchange.

If Joshua is willing to take Jihoon's place, the latter will live, but if Joshua refuses, there's a risk of death. The copperhead weighs up the pros and cons, then looks towards Minghao, who nods his head - there's obviously a plan behind this one.

Then Joshua stands up, give Jeonghan his knife and slowly approaches Jeonghan's father...
There's a horrible tension now, once the man and woman have Joshua back, they let go and push Jihoon away from them as if he were just a toy, not a human being.

" Thank you for this wonderful toy, children. " Says the man.

This phrase echoed in Seungcheol's mind, and his blood ran cold, so he decided to shoot, blind...