Six

Thanks for the 100 views ~

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

《 POV Jeonghan 》

Shua doesn't stop grunting in pain, it must really hurt, but just as Shot was about to finish bandaging my assailant's arm, another blow rang out in space, the copper swears and stands up, is he really ready to get back into the fight now ? Just as he was about to do so, my youngest stopped him.

" Hyung ! Don't move, your arm's too weak. " Says Shot

" I'm not going to let Cheol do it alone."

" I'll go and help him."

" Certainly not ! You're younger than us and have less experience so that's a no. "

Shot sighs, I think he doesn't really like the fact that Shua is infantilizing him so he doesn't even bother to listen to the boy in the room and he opens the door in order to get out.

" Moon Junhui if you dare do it I swear I'll kill you with my own hands and I'll tell our best friend that we blew your brains out and there was nothing we could do."

" I'm going to ask Vernon for help."

" Wise decision, young child. "

Before Shot, well Junhui, leaves the room, Shua rubs his hair and places a kiss in it, then lets him go. Personally, I approach the door slowly, but Shua grabs me by the hood.

" I tell you the truth, I wasn't going to try anything. " I say simply.

" You know, all it takes is one knife in the right place to turn your life to dust, so my advice is to shut up."

It's only then that I realize his other hand is in his pocket, no doubt playing with his favorite object to back up his sentence. Worst of all, I really meant it!
His sentence scared me so much that my body naturally started shaking, I didn't move, except that he pulled me back and we found ourselves alone in the room, he made sure to close the door. He's really afraid I'm going to escape.

" Shit. " Says the copperhead.

I turn back to him, but in fact I'm turning back into the void because I see absolutely no one, except that I see the normally closed window wide open.

He didn't do that, did he ? There are at least two floors separating us from here and from the ground he's completely insane ? I know he's mentally ill, but I can't seem to get out of here.
Just as I'm about to lean out of the window, an unfamiliar voice calls out from behind me.

I turn around and see Chan being dragged sideways by this stranger...

" You two kids stay here and don't do anything stupid, we'll be right back."

" I'll keep an eye on them." Says Junhui

" Yes, watch them as well as when you watch Hao. "

" What- I'm not watching him ! And you and Kwan we can talk about it ? "

" No, we can't talk about it. "

I see Junhui growl in displeasure, the friendships here are far too wonderful. I don't know why, but I have a feeling that I might actually like it here, even though I could die at any moment.