Twelve

《 No one POV 》

Jeonghan's gaze settles on the floor and he gently begins his story from the beginning when he was six years old.
He admits that at that age you're normally supposed to have a good balance around you, with loving parents who help you in times of need.

Nevertheless, his parents used him to take files from left to right. They said it was like a game when he was young and naive, but it wasn't until years later that he realized it was all a lie and that his parents were using him.

All the years he spent with his parents were filled with their vices and hypocrisy, so one day he got fed up and asked his mother if he could have a normal education and go to a normal high school.

Surprisingly, his mother agreed, on condition that as soon as he returned home he would start work at the company. Jeonghan readily agreed.

At first, he was happy at the school - he'd finally found some friends, people he could count on - but everything fell apart the day he overheard his so-called friends talking badly about him. They said how stupid he was to think they were being nice to him out of envy. In the end, it was purely beneficial if they were nice to him, as they could receive free things thanks to his wealth.

As a result, his quiet little world crumbled and his trust in people began to disappear. Even though he knew full well that he only existed in the eyes of others because of his money, the young boy continued to pay for other people's things so that they wouldn't harass him physically as well as mentally.

If his presence here didn't bother him, it was because for once he felt free, free from the grip of his parents. Free from the hypocrisy of others. He has the right to be himself and to be just another kid his age in this group. He's no longer Yoon Jeonghan, the sole heir son of the Yoon family. He's just an ordinary boy.

Shua is deeply touched by this story and so he decides to take Jeonghan in his arms, reluctantly because he doesn't like it, but he does it anyway. When their two bodies collide, an umpteenth electric shock takes hold of the taller boy's body, and an umpteenth smile comes to the corners of Shua's lips.

After a few seconds, the two boys pull away from each other and Jeonghan confesses. He confesses that if they want money from his parents, they'll have to wait a very long time, because they don't care about him, they won't want him back like this, they'll probably get someone else to take over the business.

Shua swears at this, but he also tells himself that there must be another way for him to achieve his goal.

A goal that Jeonghan is eager to hear, so he tugs at Shua's sleeve, telling him it's your turn. The boy sighs, and just as he's about to do so, Jun storms into the room, totally panicked, so the elder says that explanations will be made on the spot, not gently. He pulls Jeonghan with him to a place totally unknown to him. What exactly is going on ?