Thirty-one

《 POV Joshua 》 A few months later.

Damn, it's crowded tonight, let me explain, in fact our band is doing well, much too well, if at the very beginning we only did tiny gigs in this bar now we bring almost the whole town.

This bar used to be famous, but now it's even more famous: it's clearly where everyone comes.
We owe a debt of gratitude to Seventeen, who did most of the publicity for us, and thanks to them, we've risen through the ranks very quickly.

Tonight is one of the most important nights for our band, because as I said, the room is so full that some people have to stand.

" Joshuji, can you help me please, I can't fasten my jacket." Jeonghan asks me.

" You don't need to-"

I turn to him, and damn it- he's going to give me a hard-on this jerk, he's wearing the same outfit as Jongup in Peak time.

( The outfit, just imagine Jeonghan with it- )

Is this the time to give me that Jeonghan effect ? No, really, I can't take you now, we've got to get on stage and-

" Shuji ? Hello, you're with me."

" Why are you so sexy ? Your name isn't Jongup-"

" He's clearly one of our best examples in the music world ! "

" Yes, no but that's not the point, why did you dress like him ? "

" Because I like this outfit too much."

" Okay, I'm going to go change because I look like shit next to you..."

My boyfriend looks at me with shining eyes, I place a tender kiss on his lips and leave the room to change into an outfit more in keeping with Jeonghan. Once in the dressing room, I look to see what I can put on. I don't like it when clothes pinch me; they stick to my scars and it's very unpleasant. I don't like it when people see them either, it's very distressing.

I quickly remember that Jongup sunbaenim was with Gon and a bunch of other artists for this performance, so I decide to have another look at their cover and then I stop at Gon, his clothes are definitely just what I need, so I look through the clothes and end up finding them.

( The outfit, same as Jeonghan, imagine Joshua with this outfit- )

I'm more than delighted, once I've put it on I look in the room's mirror and nod to myself that it's the perfect outfit, I gently zip up my jacket until my scars aren't visible, once I've done everything my look is perfect, I leave the room more confident than ever and head for my friends and boyfriend.

They're stressed, but I know we're capable of the best, so we owe it to ourselves to prove it in front of so many people.
I hope this will encourage many people to follow our path and follow their dreams.

< One knife >On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara