Nine

200 views ~ thanks a lot ♡

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

《 POV Jeonghan 》

We arrived at our destination, Cheol came to pick up Chan this one was still sleeping he didn't have the strength to wake him up so he carried him in princess mode to the desired location.

Right now I'm in a room with Shua, who's eating a lollipop by the window. I'm really bored, so I decide to approach him gently so as not to rush him.

" What do you want ? " asks Shua.

" I'm bored." I reply.

" It's not my problem, you see ? "

" Don't you want to help me with this boredom ?"

" No, and shut up at the same time. I could just as easily slit your throat, chop you up and offer your flesh to your neighbors as an appetizer. "

Normally, I'd be frightened, but I think I'm used to it, so I just smile and let my eyes dart over the horizon. It's quite a view.

" We're going to go to bed a hard day awaits us tomorrow. " Says the copperhead.

Then he moves away from the window, without flinching I follow him and the copper closes the window and closes the shutters. Once we're in the dark, my assailant goes to turn on the bedroom light, after which he removes his top.

His body is covered in wounds and there's a huge scar running down his torso, but despite all these injuries, I have to admit that his body is as beautiful as his face. Is there something horrible about him ?

" I won't help you calm your erection. " he says to me, with mockery in his voice.

I have an answer to my question, his temper.
Shocked and disappointed by his words, I turn my back to him and remove my own top. I turn around and Shua is staring at me, biting her lower lip.

" Who's the one who have dirty thoughts now, hmm ? " My voice is filled with amusement.

" You dare to provoke me now ? "

" It's crazy but I've never felt any fear towards you."

" Maybe you're a psychopath at heart. "

" Say the psychopath here. "

Shua bursts out laughing at my sentence, his laughter is so sweet it's in stark contrast to her character, it's absolutely magnificent.

Following our exchange, I see my cadet getting into bed, and I decide to do the same and lie as far away from him as possible. But for some reason, my body is calling Shua, wanting him close to me.

My brain, however, is totally disconnected, thinking only that I'm sleeping in a bed with something other than a stuffed toy.

Finally, my heart transmits information to my mouth and I say.

" I'm cold. "

I hear no reply; he must have fallen asleep by now. Just as I'm about to do the same, two arms come encircling my body, my cheeks heating up. My thoughts are jumbled, my brain is telling me to take care of myself, and my heart he's too busy running around my ribcage. What the hell is going on ? What are all these emotions racing through my mind ?