Fourteen

《 No one POV 》

Jeonghan runs up to the room and breathlessly enters it, slightly regretting having come in like this, because Joshua is wearing only his underwear, meaning his torso and thighs are exposed.

The taller boy, completely embarrassed by the sight, hides his eyes and waits a moment before opening them again.
When he finally opens his eyes again, his roommate's body is certainly clothed, but very lightly so.

He's wearing a black outfit, a see-through T-shirt and tight pants, and Jeonghan's heart is clearly about to give out at this sight...

" Instead of ogling me from head to toe. Tell me what you want. " Says the copperhead, a lollipop in his mouth.

As he says this, the young man leaves for the bathroom, to put on make-up and accessories. The taller one stands in front of the door to block his roommate's way, as soon as he arrives, and after a few minutes he does. Jeonghan's brain malfunctions as Shua's beauty is indescribable.

His copper-plated hair, his piercings on his right ear, his rings, his soft make-up. It's definitive : the copperhead is a veritable call to lust.

" You're moving from the entrance. " Says the copperhead.

"No ! I don't want you to go there." Replied the black-haired one.

" I don't want to do any harm."

" But you're willing to let someone hurt you ? Imagine them going so hard that you can't even defend yourself after that. How are they going to get Jihoon back without you ? "

" You're a pain, you have the words that make people doubt."

" I promise you Shua, my parents don't give a damn they're so rich they won't even see it. "

Shua approaches the other gently, places his hands on Jeonghan's shoulders and brings his face close to his, his warm breath striking against the taller man's face. The latter shivers once more, the tension between him and his roommate electric but far from unpleasant.

" Why are you trying so hard to help us ? We kidnapped you from the base." Shua asks

" I've already explained. Here I exist, outside I'm an object."

" You know what ? All right, let's go steal."

The coppery one brings his mouth close to the taller one's ear and blows...

" If we ever get caught and it's a trap my knife will pierce your heart then your soul. Is that clear ? " Says the copperhead, coldly.

Jeonghan nods, then the smaller man presses his shoulders back, his body trapped between the wall and Shua's body. His cheekbones begin to heat up...

" You'll have sex another time, we've got other fish to fry tonight." Vernon says

" Hey no, shut up ! Just because you do it every night with Seungkwan doesn't mean I do it too."

" I'm not having sex with him, what makes you say that ? "

" Let me think about it. The noises at night, the marks on your arms, his neck is red, purplish."

" Because you're analyzing us on top of it ? "

" I'm checking my thoughts it's not the same ! "

" Instead of arguing kids. Let's go out and do something tonight. Much more important than have sex with your boyfriend. " Says Cheol.

" Fuck you in the end, I do what I want with my di-"

" Yes, we get the message Hansol. Let's go. "

The boys nod gently and Shua finally releases the older boy, who thought he was going to die of embarrassment.
After recovering his senses, he follows his "friends" outside and finds Jun with Chan, who smiles when he sees them and approaches them. Then everyone took their places inside the Van and set off for Jeonghan's house.