Bonus IV

《 POV Jun 》

I followed my youngest to the outside as he dragged me out, I don't really understand why either as there's nothing outside the house of any interest but why not, anyway as long as I'm with him everything's fine

His hand is in mine and we walk towards the back of our house, stopping after a few minutes' walk with our feet in our garden.

Slowly, he lets go of my hand and goes off somewhere, while I stand there waiting like an idiot for him to come back. Luckily he doesn't take too long, and already he's back with a gentle smile on his face.

After several minutes, my question is answered: a huge noise rings out and lights streak across the night sky, he's prepared a marvellous firework display for me. I smile softly at the sight, then rest my head on his shoulder, his right hand on my hip for support, I feel so good right now, I want this moment to last a lifetime.

Unfortunately this isn't possible after maybe twenty minutes, the fireworks fade and then a word appears, I grab the letters as best I can...

T.h.a.n.k.s

I shift slightly away from him and his head turns towards me, my gaze locked in his.

" Thanks for everything hyung. " he says to me, and take a deep breath

" You've been so patient with me, waiting for me even though you knew it would take time. You showed me that we could regain confidence in human beings, you proved to me that we could do it, that our dreams are never unattainable we just have to give ourselves the means to get there. " he stop a little bit and start again

" I'd like to thank you for giving me most of your time, I'd like to thank you for helping me to overcome all the difficult stages we've been through, I'd like to thank you for showing me that even if our situation was complicated, we were able to overcome it and finally be happy. Thank you also for putting up with my sometimes cold and hard temper. "

My gaze, which had been planted on the ground during his speech, slowly rises, his eyes meet mine and I can see that he's holding back his tears as best he can. Don't get me wrong, my tears are threatening to flow too. Too many emotions this evening.

" Junnie."

" Yes ? What's the matter ? "

" I confess I've never told you yet in our two-year relationship. "

" Told me what ? "

"My feelings for you are strong, impossible to destroy. You are my everything, my eternal joy. Don't let go of me, do you understand ? "

" Why should I let go of the boy who makes me the happiest person on earth ? "

We smile softly, then he takes me by the hips and pulls me closer to him, our two bodies collide, a fine smile coming to the corners of our lips, at the moment we couldn't ask for anything more satisfying. To accompany this delicious moment.

My youngest gently places a tender kiss on my lips, and to deepen the exchange I place my hands behind his neck and continue the kiss. After a few minutes, we release each other breathlessly and our foreheads meet again.

I'd so much like to put this moment on pause, anyway, it's clearly the impression I'm getting right now. Time is paused so idyllic.

I love him.

-------

《 POV Amy 》 -> I specify again the ship absolutely does not exist it was just not to leave DK alone ^^

I'm currently sitting on a little chair in the room we share with Seokminnie, honestly since I got pregnant he's been really attentive to me, already before he was incredibly perfect but now it's even more awesome, our little boy will have a real father he can count on, and I'm more than delighted.

Slowly, I reach for my mobile and turn it on, and immediately I see my home photo, which is made up of my mother, Seok' and me.

I don't have a father, he cowardly abandoned us when my mother got pregnant with me, with the excuse that he wanted to have a boy and not a girl. My mother told me this story and told me to be very careful with men, but I'm glad to see that they're not all like my father.

The proof is that Seokmin has been there for me from the start, he won't let me down and I trust him, he'll never let me down. We'll raise our child to be as wise-minded as his father, and to bring nothing but good into everyone's lives.

A soft smile comes to the corners of my lips, then my hands join my stomach, at the same time I hear the door open and see Seokminnie coming to me with a bottle of water. He comes over to me and opens it, then helps me to drink. After I've had my drink, I gently thank him, and he kneels in front of me and gently caresses my legs.

" I hope you're happy at my side, Seokmin, because I've never known such immense happiness." I say simply

" Don't worry darling, I've been there, I'm there and I'll stay there until the end, rest assured you won't be able to get rid of me that easily. "

" You're silly, I don't want to get rid of you. "

I smile softly and he does the same, our gazes catching. His eyes reflect all the love he has for me and I know mine shine as powerfully as his. Our love is eternal.

 Our love is eternal