Twenty-eight

《 POV Joshua 》

The evening is great, we got to know the members and frankly, they are simple and nice, in the middle of the evening DK asked me for the keys to get a room, I gave it to him and he told me he was going to have fun with Amy, his girlfriend.

Sometimes I see Mingyu's hands roaming over Wonwoo's body without restraint, I'd be ready to ask them if he...

" There are still plenty of rooms available if you want. " Says Minghao.

" That's a very nice proposal, but if we all get involved, Changmin, the other member of our staff, will be left alone." Says Wonwoo.

" We're here us at worst, he won't be alone. " I say simply.

" Or Changmin, come with us." Mingyu says

" Where do I get off making threesomes ? I'm fine with my lemonade. " Says Changmin

Mingyu laughs softly and slips a phrase into his lover's ear ? Plan night ? I don't know. He blushes and takes Mingyu's hand in his to lead him upstairs, the boy having grabbed the key on the fly.

Personally, I sit down next to Changmin, who plays with his glass, then seems to realize.

" Can I invite one more person ? " he asks.

" Of course I don't mind." I reply.

" Thank you very much. "

He smiles gently at me and leaves to go and call the person he wants to bring in. I was looking for Gwang-hyun and Heechan, who are two other members of the staff, but they've completely disappeared.

I turn to Seungcheol, who is having fun observing Chan - okay, I don't exist, thanks.
Jun and Minghao have disappeared too, but I'm going to be alone. Yes, because Vernon and Seungkwan aren't here, Kwan ill and Vernon looking after him, isn't that lovely ?

Anyway, Soonyoung and Jihoon rape each other with their eyes, excuse my expression but it's the truth. If they could, they'd be making love right now for sure.
Just as I'm about to straighten up and get myself a glass of water, I see a gorgeous young man arrive.

It's Dongil, one of Brave's greatest and most talented artists, and I didn't know that he and Changmin knew each other.
I see Changmin ask Seungcheol for a key, they know each other more than well in fact. Everyone goes off to have sex with whoever they want - what kind of party is this ?

Everyone gradually disappears, then I see Seungcheol coming towards me, look who had disappeared.

" There's still a room free if you want to spend a nice evening with Jeonghan. "

A voice full of innuendo again, isn't it funny how the warm atmosphere of the room has turned into a more sensual one? I wouldn't write this, but it's really strange. Seungcheol puts the last key in my hand and then leaves.

Personally, I look for Jeonghan and quickly find him, who was in the bathroom, cheekbones on fire, eyes black with desire and envy. I think all the heat in the room was in him.
Personally, the sight of him makes me want something else.

I gently take Jeonghan's hand in mine and then lead her towards the remaining room, 1004 to be precise. When we get inside the room the lights come on, is it automatic ? The lights are red.
I let go of my eldest's hand, then lock the door, turning to face Jeonghan as I do so. I've never seen his eyes so full of desire since the start of our relationship.

I calmly approach him and place my hands on his shoulders, his hands meet my hips, I move my hands down his arms and draw him towards the bed, our gazes don't let go, our two bodies find the bed of the room and we continue to stare into each other's eyes.