|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||

SEASON THREE - EPISODE ELEVEN
"WILD AT HEART"

...Mikaelson Compound...

Klaus has just returned home, and when he walks upstairs to Rosalind's room, hoping to find Rosalind there, he only finds an empty blood bag in her bed and sighs in annoyance as he picks it up and throws it aside. He then makes his way into Elijah's study, where he is going through old-looking notes printed on parchment.

"Where the bloody hell is she?" Klaus snaps.

"I assume we are talking about Rosie..." Elijah trailed off.

Klaus sighs in exasperation, and Elijah doesn't even look up from his research to continue their conversation.

"Just refresh my memory, Niklaus...was I the one who impulsively left her alone with her current emotional state?" Elijah asks annoyed.

"She left, didn't she?" Klaus asks sternly.

"Shocking turn of events, yes. So, why don't you go and find her? I shall deal with the growing nightmare of our family's potential extinction" Elijah snaps at his brother. He wouldn't keep Rosalind against her will, but of course he was dead worried about her.

"Yes, always the diligent defender, despite the fact that the danger has somewhat subsided, what, with Tristan de Martel now literally sleeping with the fishes?" Klaus asks.

"A darker threat remains. Now, if something out there is capable of killing us..." Elijah lowers his voice to a mocking whisper "...we should probably find it"

"I'd love to. However, while Rosie is into this mess..." Klaus was cut off by an exhausted and overwhelmed Rosalind appearing in the doorway with Hope and Theodore balanced on her hips.

"Rosie is right here, no need to go on a rampage" she says in a tired tone.

At the sound of Rosalind's voice, Elijah and Klaus turns and stares at her in concern, but also relieve.

"I took them to get breakfast" she explains, seeing their confused and slightly angry faces "Everyone needs some candies sometimes"

When Elijah and Klaus continue to stare silently at her, she sighs.

"I couldn't sleep properly" she whispers "and they were quite agitated, so I thought It'd be a good idea...maybe"

Rosalind pauses and fidgets nervously for a moment before speaking.

"So, I was wondering if maybe it was okay..." she trailed off hesitantly "...if I move back here with Theo and Hope. Definitely...?"

Klaus smiles softly at her and walks over her, picking Theodore in his arms.

Elijah looks surprised and happy to hear this request. He nods at her with a weak smile.

"Of course" he nods "this is our home, Rosie"

Rosalind gives him an appreciative look, but before anyone can say anything more, Elijah's phone buzzes, and he reluctantly pulls it out to check it. When he sees what it is, he gives her a guilty and apologetic look.

"Forgive me" Elijah says.

Elijah leaves to deal with his call. Once he's gone, Klaus turns to Rosalind with a comforting smile and leaves a kiss on Theodore's head.

"My love, this family comes with many, many hardships, but there is at least one benefit...you will always have a home here" he says softly and kisses her cheek "I'm glad you are finally back, for good"

She smiles weakly at him and nods in agreement.

Klaus leans his face towards hers and was about to peck Rosalind's lips, when both Hope and Theodore started to whimper, pushing themselves between them, interrupting the kiss.