𝕮⃟Hapter 79

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 79: CAPTURING THE FLAME BIRD

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

"I agree with Qingyang's proposal," Lin Weiran looked at Xiao Qingyang with a hint of admiration in his eyes and smiled in agreement.

After some contemplation, the others also found Xiao Qingyang's analysis to be reasonable, and even Xu Kaiyang changed his stance.

"I also agree with Qingyang's proposal. Qingyang, you're really amazing," Xu Kaiyang now had the appearance of a devoted fan of Xiao Qingyang, deeply impressed by him.

Being skilled in alchemy, cooking, and analysis, Xiao Qingyang was truly versatile. Xu Kaiyang felt incredibly fortunate to have him as his roommate.

"Now that everyone has decided to go to the Flame Bird gathering spot, let's set off," Lin Weiran drew a straight line between their current location and the Flame Bird gathering spot to indicate the route they would take.

With the direction determined, the group hit the road.

Although their destination, the Flame Bird gathering spot, was still at least a hundred kilometers away from their current position, they decided not to waste time during the journey. If they encountered first or second-tier mutant beasts, they would have to hunt them for points.

As a result, the first and second-tier mutant beasts they encountered on the way suffered greatly. They had almost developed a habit of quickly fleeing upon seeing humans.

Of course, in addition to that, whenever they came across areas with spirit plants, the group would strip them bare. Except for immature ones, not a single plant was left.

The resources in the training forest were abundant, especially the spirit plants.

Because the spirit plants that could grow outside had no ranks, many low-level and above alchemists didn't value them at all.

Moreover, the students majoring in alchemy at the school had their own spirit plant fields and had no need for these plants, especially considering the danger they faced here.

Therefore, the spirit plants in the training forest were basically preserved. Over time, they accumulated, resulting in the current situation, which happened to benefit Xiao Qingyang.

Perhaps because no one had been picking them, the spirit plants grew extremely lush, and their quality was even better than the ones Xiao Qingyang had picked in the Number one Forest. It made Xiao Qingyang extremely happy.

After walking for about half a day, Team 619 had gained a considerable harvest. The point counter on their devices already showed a two-digit number of points, and they were not far from the Flame Bird gathering spot.

"We're almost at the Flame Bird gathering spot. Stay vigilant, everyone," Lin Weiran said to the group.

The entire training forest was vast, and both the Flame Bird and the Snowflake Rabbit were considered low-level mutant beasts. Therefore, there were numerous gathering spots, with at least a hundred marked on the map.

However, despite the abundance of target gathering spots, there were even more teams from the school embarking on the training. No one could guarantee that their chosen location would be free of other teams.

Therefore, everyone had to stay alert and maintain a high level of vigilance.

Xiao Qingyang quietly released his spiritual awareness once again. In this environment, his spiritual awareness was extremely useful. Not only could he use it to locate the Flame Birds for everyone, but he could also detect the presence of other teams in the vicinity to prevent ambushes.