𝟻𝟺 - ᴇxᴇs

"Are you seriously not going to go?" Soyeon asked, sitting at the edge of my bed. 

I shake my head from under the covers, giving her a small reassuring smile and say, "No."

"It'll be a nice change," Soyeon said, "The only thing you've really done these past two weeks is go to class and then come back to the dorm."

"I don't see anything wrong with that," I mumble. 

"Jia," Soyeon sighs, "It's been two weeks. You need to start getting out a bit. Staying in your room all the time is not healthy at all."

"No one's ever complained to me yet," I mumble.

"I am," Soyeon says, "Nana has. Your mom has. Even Jun finds it weird."

I can't help but let out a big sigh which pulls out another sigh from Soyeon. 

"I just don't think its fair for you to be the sulking and crying even after two weeks while he's been acting completely normals since day one and attending every party out there as if nothing has happened," Soyeon said. 

"Well you can't control people's emotions Soyeon," I say. 

"I know. I'm not trying to control his emotions. I just don't understand how the dick does not even feel a little bit of an emotion. Especially after what he did. Does he not feel anything?" She says, definitely sounding a bit outraged. 

I just close my eyes and say, "Then I guess I really didn't mean anything to him."

Though I have my eyes closed, I can feel Soyeon's eyes on me as she probably just gives me another pitiful look.  

"You're sure you don't want to come along? It would be a nice change. Talking to people can freshen you up," Soyeon reminds me. 

"I know," I agree with her, "But, he'll be there."

Soyeon remained quiet for a while before rubbing my blanket covered foot with her hand and says, "Alright. I'll get going then. Jun is waiting for me. Call me if anything happens, yeah?"

I hum in agreement, already knowing I won't need to call her anytime soon. Besides, I'm pretty sure she will stop by my room on her way back, no matter how much she ends up drinking. 

I turn to my side and a few moments later hear the door to my dorm room close, indicating Soyeon's left. I adjust to be comfortable and pull the covers on me a bit tighter. 

Luckily Yewon unnie is gone tonight as well, giving me the full luxury to mop about in our room to the extent I want. 

It's been two weeks since I broke things of with Seungcheol and every day has seemed to drag on since then. I finally understand why people say heartbreak hurts so much. 

Even just seeing him in class reminds me of all the good times and memories we have shared together. But what's worse is that Seungcheol seems to be very unaffected by the whole ordeal. 

He seems to be perfectly fine, laughing and chatting with his friends as usual, showing up for every on campus social event, showing up to every soccer practice, completely ignoring me. 

I hate to admit it but seeing him be so alright is only more upsetting to me. Like Soyeon said, its not fair for him to be perfectly fine after all he has done to me. 

 I can't help but wonder if he ever even liked me in the first place or I am just some sort of rebound or play game to him. 

Normally I would have gone to the Halloween party tonight, specially after Jaehyun so kindly reminded me a few times, but I also know Seungcheol will be there and I am not ready to see him surrounded by girls all over again, especially since everyone now knows we've broken up.