𝟺𝟿 - ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ. . .?

Seungcheol's POV

The ball flows right by my face, narrowly missing my ear by a few centimeters. That immediately snaps me out of the thoughts and I sharply turn my head at Jeonghan and say, "Are you crazy?"

"You're the one who isn't paying attention," Jeonghan points out, panting with his hands on his hips. He raises an eyebrow and says, "Are you going to get that or not?"

I turn around and try to find the basketball, which is lying a few meters away from me. Jogging to retrieve it,  I throw it right away to Jeonghan the minute I turn around. 

"Hyung! Pass it to me," Seokmin says. 

For some reason Jeonghan has crated a brotherly attachment with Seokmin and Seungkwan and invites those two to play basketball with us every time, regardless of whether I want it or not. Jeonghan always uses the excuse of "the more the merrier". And it would not be a problem if the two could actually play basketball but they really they like to think they are very good whereas they are only average players. 

Jeonghan complies and passes it to Seokmin and I jog over to my position to play defense. When I jump to block Seokmin from scoring a point, somehow he ends up passing the ball from underneath to Jeonghan and before I could even realize what is going on, Jeonghan has already scored a point. 

Seokmin cheers loudly while Seungkwan groans and says, "Hyung! What is wrong with you today? You're playing so terribly that even an elementary school kid would be able to beat you."

I scowl and say, "It wasn't that bad."

"No, seriously. Seungkwan is correct. Where is your head at today. You've literally missed all of your shoots and have missed all easy chances to block us," Jeonghan said, stopping the ball from bouncing away. 

 I sigh away, dropping my shoulders and say, "I'm sorry. I'm a bit tired. I think its better if we just call it a day. I'm not in the mood."

I don't bother to stay back to see their reactions, already knowing its disappointment, and instead just walk over to where my water bottle is and grab it, making my way back to the dorm. 

"I hope you feel better soon hyung!" Seokmin called out and I turn around to give him a smile. 

A few moments later I can hear someone jog up to and I know without fail that it is Jeonghan. His now short hair bounced up and down, half drenched in sweat and I'm sure mine is too. I will have to go and take a shower when I get back. 

"What's wrong? Why are you acting this way?" Jeonghan asked, not wasting a single beat. 

"Acting like what?" I ask. 

"You know what. Distant. Quiet. Not mentally present," Jeonghan said. 

"It's nothing," I say, "I'm just tired."

"You were perfectly fine in the morning," Jeonghan said. 

"Yeah, well now its the evening and its been somewhat of a long day, so I guess I'm just tired," I say. 

"Is it because of Jia?" Jeonghan asks, completely ignoring what I just told him.

"What?"

"Is it Jia? Because I've noticed that you haven't really been seeing her recently. Or texting her. Or really just being around her," Jeonghan points out. 

I don't say anything which I suppose gives him the answer he wants to hear. 

"What happened? I thought everything was going good," Jeonghan says. 

"Everything is going good," I say. 

Jeonghan snorts and says, "Sure doesn't look like it."

"It's nothing big. Just a bit of a disagreement," I answer, "Things will work out again eventually."