𝟺 - ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴғᴇsɪᴏɴ ɢɪʀʟ

There are moments in every human being's life where they sit down on their bed, stare up at the ceiling and reevaluate their entire life, starting from the moment their parents did the deed to conceive them till the point where they wonder for what purpose they were brought to earth on.

One may often wonder what is the meaning behind life and how we all may have been sent to earth by a greater force to complete preset tasks or make meaning out of our useless beings.

Perhaps we are just pawns of the greater force without even realizing it or perhaps we may even be the weakest creature to ever exist on earth.

During this moment, an individual human being will revisit every single event in his/her life, from kindergarten to high school to university to job life. Some cringe from remembering their embarrassing days while others gloat in remembering their glory ways.

Many people call this contemplation of life.

Some call this procrastination.

Others may call this self-realization.

I call this "wanting to dig a hole in the graveyard behind the church and bury myself in it."

As I lie down on my bed, face first, burying my head into my pillow, trying to forget every single existence of myself, I want nothing more than to just disappear off from the face of the world.

Part of me wished I was a Jedi master where I could use the force to make people forget about my failure and another part of me just wats to secretly move out of the dorms in the night like a ninja and drop out of Sebong University and move countries entirely.

I can hear my phone ringing endlessly with calls and missed notifications but I wasn't in a mood to see anyone or anything. I was grateful that Yewon wasn't in the room when I came back in because I was not in the mood to deal with her and her uptight demands right now.

I know that my friends are the ones calling me or texting me but I also am not interested in answering their calls or attending to their talks of comfort right now.

All I wanted was to be left alone.

I turn in my bed and face the ceiling this time, staring wide eyed at the white roof above my head, concentrating on the blinding room light right on top of me.

I don't think I've ever been this humiliated in my life before.

I don't know whether to be thankful that there wasn't a huge crowd at the coffee shop or whether to be concerned over the fact that the college's most elite, popular group were also hanging out at the shop at the same time, not considering the presence of the holy trinity at all.

My pretty spring white dress was ruined with the coffee MIngyu had dropped on me and I would need to give it into dry cleaning to get the stains all out too and I even smelt like coffee.

Maybe I should take a shower right now.

Wash away my embarrassment away.

I know without a doubt that Soyeon would be banging against my door right now, ordering me to open the door, if Yewon wasn't my roommate. No one wants to upset a sunbae and more importantly, no one wants to piss off a moody, law major sunbae.

Guess I should really be thankful Yewon is my roommate.

Another positive outlook over everything is that tomorrow is a Saturday. At least I won't have to face everyone for another two days.

Then maybe I can pass away peacefully.

~ ・~ ・~

The weekend passed by rather quickly, much to my disappointment and I had been managed to be lured about of my room by Soyeon a day after the incident at the coffee shop had occurred.