𝟻 - ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴡʜᴏ ɪ ᴀᴍ

"I really don't want to be here guys," I say, sighing deeply as all I want to do is sink deeper in my own fluffy jacket. 

"Come on Jia. You really have to stop whining and cowering around," Soyeon said, "Enjoy life a bit more."

"I don't want to enjoy life at the cost of my humiliation," I muttered quietly that I'm sure Soyeon didn't here me. Otherwise I would have had another snarky remark come my way. 

"Just watch BSS perform. It'll be interesting and funny," Soyeon said. 

"Can they even sing?" I ask. 

"Who knows?" Soyeon shrugged her shoulders, "I just want some entertainment. Jun said he'll meet us there."

This time I roll my eyes and mumble quietly once again,"Why is Jun everywhere we go." 

As Soyeon and I enter the venue, she spots Jun right away and runs up to him with me following behind in a sour mood. 

"Look, it's starting," Soyeon tugged my arm, pointing towards the small made stage the BSS trio had created. 

As their mini concert started, I had to admit, I am most definitely having more fun than I imagined I would. Surprisingly, all three of them could sing really well, especially Dokyeom and Seungkwan and Hoshi really has that stage charm idols need when they perform. 

As their self produced song Just do it ended with much hype ad cheers, it seemed that Hoshi seemed to have noticed me in the crowd because next thing I know is that Hoshi is pointing towards me in a very obvious manner and yells out loudly, "Give it for the confession girl everyone!" 

Immdieatly all eyes in the room are drawn to me in an instant and I can hear laughter and cheers all around. 

I know most people here are either drunk or too hyped up on the atmosphere but I just wanted to melt into my shoes on spot. 

I don't think I have ever been this embarrassed in my entire life before. 

This is why I wanted to avoid social gatherings but clearly Soyeon didn't understand. 

All I've become now is a laughing stock.

~ ・~ ・~

"Why are you dressed as a robber?"

I turn around and see Yewon unnie look at me through her round rimmed glasses, peering at me with her eyebrows raised.

"I-I'm not dressed like a robber," I say protestingly.

As if it ever even possible, Yewon further raised her eyebrows and said, "Have you looked in the mirror?"

I blushed a deep red, grateful that she can't see me being all embarrassed since I was wearing a black mask. I did not need to have a look in the mirror to know that I am most likely mirroring a robber.

I am currently dressed in black leggings, a black thing sweater, a black padded jacket and a grey scarf to protect me from the strong winds outside. Not to mention that my pale skin and black hair probably only made my whole look even more worse.

After BSS's mini concert, I figured I might as well only go out with full coverage and proper reinforcements to protect myself. 

The only bright side is that I haven't encountered Seungcheol yet since that day when he sat directly behind me in class. 

"Where are you even going anyways?" Yewon asked, her head tilted, "It's pretty late too."

"Just the laundromat," I answered meekly, "The laundry has been building up one me."