𝟷𝟻 - ᴀ ʟɪʙʀᴀʀʏ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ

I was surprised when Seungcheol decided to sit next to me in class the next day.

After yesterday, I thought he was done with me and most probably won't really talk to me again.

Alas, I was proven wrong when Seungcheol and Joshua walked up to me and sat next to me in class, similar to how he had did last week.

Nana and Joshua both looked like they had adjusted to the situation and just tried their best to act normal meanwhile I could feel a few stares on us from our classmates but no one said anything.

As the class came to an end, Seungcheol leaned towards me and asked, "You have class after this, right?"

"Yup," I answer him.

"After that?" Seungcheol inquired.

"I normally have lunch with my friends in the cafeteria," I tell him.

"And after that?" Seungcheol asked.

"Hmm. . .I have Cubics meeting at four so I'm either at the library or the coffee shop or go back to my dorm," I tell him.

Seungcheol nodded and then asked, "Do you want to. . .go to the library with me? After lunch?"

I look at him in bit of a surprise and he adds, "You know. . .like to. . . study?"

I blink a few times before nodding my head and saying, "Sure."

Seungcheol flashed a smile and me and said, "Great! I'll see you then."

I nod getting up from my seat and wishing him and Nana and Joshua bye before joining Mingyu to go to our next class together.

By the time lunch comes around, I am starving and can't wait to eat.

I bid goodbye to Mingyu as we walk into the cafeteria and he heads over to his friends while I head over to the counter to get my food.

I spot Soyeon sitting alone on our usual table, already eating her lunch while she scrolls through her phone.

"Hi," I say, sitting down across from her.

Soyeon glances up from her phone and says, "Hi."

She looks down back at her phone. I can sense that things are a bit awkward with us but at this point I'm more annoyed with the fact that she is stretching this small matter out so much.

So what if I didn't tell her what happened between me and Seungcheol. It's not like she shares every detail about what happens between her and Jun either. In fact, Soyeon is very likely to hide matters or keep me uninformed on certain things so I don't understand why I'm receiving the cold shoulder over one small thing. 

In fact, I'm annoyed at all three of them. After practically ditching me at the party, neither of them came to hang out with me the entire night and neither of them contacted me all of Sunday to make sure that I even got home safely all alone.

Well, I wasn't alone but they didn't know that.

They all just left me in a party filled with drunk men and women and didn't even bother to try to reach to make sure I'm doing alright. 

But I just don't have the energy to start a blown out argument so I just pick up my chopsticks and begin eating. Sometimes matters are better left untouched.

Nana and Emily join us shortly, the two engaging in what seems to be a cheerful conversation. With Emily and Nana being all happy, the four of us started some light conversation.

Some where in the middle of our lunch, while we're all discussing the Kardashians, Miyeon walks up to our table.

"Jia! Hey," Miyeon greeted as she stops in front of us, her glossed hair and expensive clothes with newly manicured nails on full display.