𝟹𝟼 - ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs

"Jia?"

Seungcheol's gaze drops down to wear Mingyu is holding my hand but I'm far too busy to really explain anything that is going on. 

"What's going on?" He takes a step forward, "You said you were just going to use the washroom then you never came back."

I make no move to say anything and so Mingyu takes the liberty to explain and say, "I found her sitting on the stairs here. She said she's dizzy. I think she might have drank too much. I was just taking her home."

Seungcheol shot Mingyu an unreadable look and said, "Are you okay? You were fine earlier? Is it because you hit your head?"

"You hit your head?" Mingyu asked.

Seungcheol ignored him and took hold of the hand Mingyu was holding, making him let go. I hadn't even realized Seungcheol is this close to me. I am definitely more drunk than I thought I am. 

"Do you feel sick?" Seungcheol asked me gently. 

I just snatched my hand away from him. I may have done so a bit too violently because I see a moment of surprise flicker on Seungcheol's face and he hesitatingly drops his hand down. I don't care if I hurt him, however, I just know that I do not want to be touched by him right now. 

"Jia, Are you sick?" Mingyu asked, watching the two us closely and speaking up when I don't say anything to Seungcheol.

"I don't know. Everything. . . everything. . .is spinning. I. . .ahh" I say but get cut off when a my head hurts. I close my eyes as my hands automatically reach to my head. 

Seungcheol immediately reaches out to hold me to make sure I don't topple down the stairs. 

"What's wrong?" Seungcheol asked. 

"My head.  It hurts," I tell him. 

"I can take her home if you want," Mingyu speaks up. 

Seungcheol barely looked at him over his shoulder and said, "I got it. Thanks." He looks back at me and speaks in a much more gentle voice, "Can you walk baby? Just nod."

I nod my head up and down a few times. 

"Alright. Hold on to me okay. Let's go home," Seungcheol said. 

I feel so horrible inside that at this point I really don't care what or who is touching me, I just need to lie down and sleep this dizziness off. Seungcheol's arm finds its way to my elbow, holding me tightly as he said, "Okay. Let's go down the stairs. Careful."

He guides me down the stairs slowly, making sure I don't tumble down the stairs by tripping over my own feet or by walking into people either passed out drunk or horny couples making out everywhere. 

When the cooler air hits me as we step outside, I feel automatically relieved as the loud music and sweaty air isn't suffocating me anymore. I hadn't even realized but the music blasting at full volume and the swarm of people all crammed up in the small space inside had also been making me feel worse and worse. Being out in the open immediately helped calm my senses down though I cannot say I am less dizzy. 

I still need support to walk properly and both of my arms automatically cling onto all of Seungcheol's right arm, from top to bottom. 

"Are you sure you can walk? I can always carry you," Seungcheol said. 

I shook my head and said, "I can walk." 

Seungcheol sighed and said, "I wish I had my car right now but I've taken too much alcohol to drive. I don't want to get us into trouble."