𝟸𝟸 - ᴍᴏᴏɴʟɪɢʜᴛ, ᴛʜɪs ɴɪɢʜᴛ sʜɪɴᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ

Sebong University very obviously won the game. In fact there wasn't even any competition from the opposition. 

Miyeon was telling me during the half time that the coaches and the university has a tradition of picking a rather easy team to play against. They do it to make sure the team starts their year by a win, which also in turn keeps up the team's morale for the rest of the season. 

Kind of cruel if you think about it morally but each one to its own I guess. 

The game ended with huge cheers from our university's side of the stands, with mostly everyone screaming out loud and clapping aggressively. 

Of course I joined in on the celebrations with everyone else however at the same time the piercing screams nearly made my ears bleed. For some reason, Emily seemed to be the most excited out of all of us when the Sebong team won. It nearly felt as if someone else's soul had transported into Emily's body and made her into a soccer enthusiastic. 

"Are you going to the after party?" Miyeon asked me, nearly yelling to make herself be heard. 

"The one at Jungkook and Jaehyun's place?" I ask, nearly yelling as well. 

Miyeon nodded. 

"I think so. If that's where everyone is going," I tell her, referring to my friends sitting beside me. 

"I'm sure Seungcheol would be there too," Miyeon said, "He's one of the key players anyways." 

I nod, agreeing with her. I'm also pretty sure that Seungcheol will be there, considering the fact that his team just won the match and that he is the one who scored the winning goal for them. I've never been to an after match party before but I'm sure they are pretty wild. 

As we begin to exit the stands, walking slowly due to the swarm of people crowding around to get out, Soyeon pulls me to the side by the elbow and asks, "You're coming to the after party right?"

I nod my head and confirm, "I am."

"Okay," Soyeon said. 

"Why?" I asked, sensing that Soyeon was keeping something from me. 

Soyeon looked at me with a blank face and shook her head, saying, "Nothing nothing. Just confirming. I'm sure you'd want to be with Seungcheol right now. "

I though over her words and told her, "But I doubt he wants to be with me right now. I'm sure he'd rather spent his time with his teammates tonight." 

Soyeon only shrugged her shoulders and said, "Most probably but you should at least congratulate him once."

"Of course I am going to," I say. Why did it feel like Soyeon is trying to coach on how to "date". I may not have been in a long relationship as she has been but I still have plenty of experience to know how to act. 

While we continue to walk towards the exit, from the corner of my eye I spot Seungcheol walk back into the field, walking alongside the corner right in the shadows so that he remains largely hidden. In fact I most probably would've missed him if I wasn't already looking over the field at the moment. 

Following my instincts and without really thinking, I tell Soyeon, "Hey, I'll meet you outside."

"What? Where are you going?" Soyeon looked startled at my sudden change of plans but I had already began to walk in the opposite direction. 

"I'll call you. Just pick it up. I won't be long!" I tell Soyeon before beginning to walk quickly in the opposite direction, pretty much going back in the direction I was previously seated in. However instead of stopping at the seats, I continue walking until I reach another stairway which would lead me right to the field below.