𝟷𝟷 - ᴛʜɪs ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴘᴏsᴀʟ

"Stop laughing," I grit through my teeth.

"I'm not laughing," Soyeon said, "I really am not. I'm just going through shock."

Well, that makes the two of us.

"They all are staring at me," I say.

"They are," Soyeon confirmed, looking around us with wide eyes, "Does this mean we are popular now? Or you? Or the both of us? Can I start giving out autographs."

"This isn't funny," I remind her.

"Are you sure nothing happened between the two of you ? Cause that certainly does not look like nothing," Soyeon said. 

"No. Nothing happened," I grit through my teeth. 

"You're not lying to me, are you?" Soyeon asked, catching on. 

I halt in my steps, making Soyeon almost collide into me and say, "I am a hundred percent sure that nothing happened. I don't know what the hell that was."

Soyeon and I are now making our way towards the cafeteria. After the little stunt Seungcheol pulled in the coffee shop, I couldn't comprehend anything until Vernon walked up and handed me a cup of my usual iced vanilla latte and a box of expensive looking godiva chocolates in my hands, breaking me out of my trance, saying, 'I was asked to give you this' 

I realized that people were taking pictures and videos of me when Soyeon grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the shop, not before hurling down the huge banner that was hanging from the ceiling of course and then throwing it rather violently in the trash. 

Soyeon knows that I don't like extreme public attention and came to my rescue by getting me out of there.

But I know that this news will spread like wildfire, especially since Seungcheol is involved and I know that I'm going to be the talk of the town for a good amount of time now.

And the funny thing is, at the end, Seungcheol still apologized to me with a coffee and a banner now. He clearly took no hint from last time.  

"Emily and Nana said they will meet us in the cafeteria," Soyeon said, texting on her phone.

"Do they know?" I ask, knowing that Soyeon will understand what I am talking about.

"Probably," Soyeon answered me, shrugging her shoulders. 

We spotted Emily and Soyeon as soon as we entered the cafeteria and walked over to them.

Nana eyed the box of chocolates in my hand, reading the brand name and said, "At least he has good taste in chocolates."

Yup. They know.

"It's all pretty much dark chocolates. Jia doesn't like dark chocolates," Soyeon said.

"Oh really? Can I have them then? I haven't had chocolates in a while. I've been cutting down on sugar so much lately," Emily asked eagerly and I just handed over my box of chocolates to her.

"So. . . " Nana started, "What did Mr. Popular apologize for?"

I close my eyes and slam down my head on the table, carefully avoiding their questions. I still did not feel like talking about what happened on Monday evening and reliving the humiliation again. 

I hated this. I hated everything.

Now I really want to just drop out of university. All of this is way to embarrassing for me to handle any longer. I wish I could just go back and restart my second year all over again, making sure I never ever cross path with Seungcheol.