𝟹𝟻 - ᴅɪᴢᴢʏ ᴅɪᴢᴢʏ

The house party is already wild and loud and it isn't even nine in the night yet.

Of course, the party is once again hosted by Jungkook and Jaehyun, thanks to their liberty of living on their own family property and not the school's which allowed them to do whatever the hell they want to do. 

I recognize a couple of first years lying wasted on the front lawn already. Amateurs. 

Walking around the people who are either lying or just sitting withe each other, I manage to make it the front door, which is simply open and inviting to anyone that is coming. 

The first person I run into his Minghao. 

"Hey!" He yells to be heard on top of the loud music as his eyes brightens with recognition. 

"Hi!" I yell back. 

Minghao comes a bit closer and asks, "Uhm. . Is your friend here?"

"Nana?" I guess right away, "I don't know. I didn't come with her. But she said she will come tonight."

"Okay. Thanks. I'll see you around," Minghao said, leaving me behind. 

I watch at his retreating back as he heads upstairs and walk deeper into the house. The music is so loud that I can feel my eardrums nearly burst with the blood pumping in my ears and start to head towards the kitchen, hoping to catch a familiar face in the crowd. When I can't spot anyone right away, probably due to the low lights and the mesh of people dancing, I decide to head out towards the back, knowing that I might be able to find Soyeon or even Seungcheol out there. 

I am trying my best in walking through the swarm of sweaty people when I someone grabs me from my wrist and pulls me out from the middle of the crowd and into the corner. 

The person wraps their arms around me from the behind and judging my his strong grip and strength, I didn't need a second guess to know who it is. 

"You look so damn hot today," Seungcheol said into my ear, resting his chin on my shoulder. 

"How did you know it was me," I say, slightly shifting my head towards where his head is so he can hear me better. 

"I can recognize you even blindfolded baby doll," Seungcheol said, "Where were you going?"

"Outside in the backyard," I tell him, raising the volume of my voice as the music seemed to get louder, "To find you." 

I feel Seungcheol look at me and say, "I was upstairs." 

As his breath hits my face, I can smell a mixture of alcohol and smoke in him and know that he's probably had a few beers and maybe a couple of soju shots too. But I know he isn't drunk yet because it takes a lot more for him to be really drunk. 

"Did you drink?" He asks. 

"I just got here," I told him. 

"Have some," Seungcheol said, lifting his right hand up and I realize he had been holding a beer bottle in his hand all this time. 

I don't like the taste of beer and normally resort to other kinds of alcohol out there but I'm not sure what came over me today because I twisted in his arms and grabbed the bottle from his hand and downed a large mouthful down my throat. 

I cringe at the bitter taste, closing my eyes and I feel him taking the bottle away from my hand and said, "Slow down there tiger. We don't need you to get completely wasted within ten minutes. Come on. Let's get you something a bit more lighter."

Seungcheol leads me towards the bar counter area and a couple of drinks with a few tipsy moments later we both are on the dance floor. 

My arms are around his neck and his body is tightly pressed against mine. I don't think either of us care about what music is being played, or really anyone else either. I love how here no one cares who we are because everyone is far too drunk or focused on themselves to even care about us. I usually hate being so affectionate in public because people openly stare at us but I couldn't give two shits here today. Just his insanely close proximity is more than enough to make all of my senses slowly melt away. He still smells like a mixture of smoke and alcohol but i think I had stopped caring about that a long whole ago.