𝟷𝟸 - ᴍᴇʀʀʏ ғ***ɪɴɢ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs

I have had two boyfriends in the past.

My first boyfriend was back in the first year of high school, a sweet yet tall guy with whom my relationship lasted around five months. We mainly just held hands and talked to each other about our interests with our occasional small pecks on the lips.

The both of us had been so young and shy back then that we had never in thought about advancing forward in our relationship.

My second boyfriend lasted for more than eight months, spanning over eleventh grade and twelfth grade. This one was caring yet arrogant, calm yet boastful. One of the biggest reasons why I broke up with him was because he was ready to move forward to the next step while I was still uncomfortable with all of the extreme intimate bodily touch.

Both the times I was asked out by my ex-boyfriend's in a polite and calm manner but I have never been asked out like this. 

More like told to date someone.

Definitely not the way I imagined our relationship will start about. Well that's if I didn't dream all that happened last night in the laundromat.

Come to think of it, we haven't even exchanged numbers or social media, well I follow him but not vice versa, and I don't even know what classes he takes and he probably doesn't even know mine either.

We haven't even talked about how this is going to work out and when we will see each other and what we will together and, hold up. We haven't even practiced our stories. 

I shouldn't be thinking this much.

No one should think this much over a simple relationship.

Aren't relationships supposed to go along with the flow, like a river, they shouldn't have to be orchestrated like the way we are doing it right.

I sigh.

This needs to stop today.

I need to get a hold of Seungcheol alone today and put a clear end to this.

Even though Seungcheol is known to not openly date anyone, I have heard rumors of him having his share of affairs and flings and I also know that all of those have barely lasted weeks.

I don't wish to become another product of his infatuation.

I don't know what I was thinking last night but even a simple smile from him is enough to make my knees weak and my heart melt. I should probably get lessons from Nana on how to get a stone cold heart before I go talk to him however.

No one else is an expert in that field as much as Nana is.

"Why the long face?"

I broke away from my thoughts to see Nana sitting down next to me, surprisingly late today. Nana is the type of person who will be there thirty minutes before the event actually starts meanwhile I'm the type of person who will be five minutes late to everything.

"What long face?" I ask, making space for her as I had earlier placed some of my belongings on her desk.

"You look really serious," Nana said, sitting down.

"Just stressed I guess. . . over work," I answer.

And over him.

"Sleep in tomorrow. It's Friday today," Nana said, "By the way, did you take notes from last class. There's this section I missed and I swear it will be on the exam."

"I'll send it to you," I said.

"Thanks. Don't you think this entire mini project thing is so stupid? Like it's not even worth a huge portion of our grade, why do we have to put so much effort into it," Nana complained.