hi : )

This is not an update but I have something exciting to share with you guys!

I've honestly never been comfortable sharing my exact location but I believe you guys are respectful and that I should trust you guys. 

Tonight I got to go to Seventeen's concert in Japan, their first day at Tokyo Dome. In fact I just returned home an hour ago and I just wanted to share my experience with everyone. 

This was my first time seeing Seventeen, and honestly it was really really hard to get tickets. The entire tour sold out in literally four minutes but I still managed to get a ticket in the end, although I did end up going alone. 

Firstly, I've never seen so many carats in one place before. Japanese fans are also on a whole new level lol. They were literally lining up for the goods since early morning and everything was mostly sold out by the time it was twelve in the afternoon. 

Everyone was so hyped just before the concert started and OH MY GOD, their energy and their performance was crazy. Especially Hoshi. I now understand why everyone calls Hoshi the best performer in Seventeen because his energy was just out of the world. Also, I've never been a Jun biased but Jun literally looked like a prince or an angel from the heaven. He was absolutely beautiful. 

Seventeen's live vocals were also so good that I literally couldn't figure out the difference between live vocals and the actual backtrack because everything sounded literally the same but their mics were LOUD. Luckily for me, Seventeen performed some of my favorite songs in their entire discography so I was really over the moon. 

They all are also thinner and much more good looking in person and Seungcheol easily has the deepest voice out of everyone. Mingyu is also a crazy good performer and he knows how to please the crowd. 

Technically, we aren't allowed to scream but everyone was screaming anyways and the claps from everyone was so damn loud it gave me goosebumps. Like I said before, Japanese fans are crazy, in a good way, and really really loyal too. The carat bongs literally looked like stars in the dark. 

Even though everyone was wonderful and amazing and I am still a hardcore Joshua bias with Scoups in a close second, I just cannot forget Jun and Hoshi tonight. Jun is an amazing dancer and performer, much more to what we give him credit for and he's also very sensual and expressive. 

Tonight was amazing and it felt like a whim. 

(I didn't take any pictures of the performance because I was too scared of getting caught since Japan's recording laws are very strict)